PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody....

pvt.tadpolxj
01-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Just wanted to check in and say hello...Have not been able to spend anything on my xj daily driver lately. Been spending the doe on house repair's for awhile. But I can tell you that I changed what oil I run to the Valvline conventional over to the Durablend type and I am 100% happy with the better performance... the Durablend is for more of the city type driving and for when you pull a trailor. The Valvoline web-site say's Durablend is a Mixture of Conventional & Synthetic Blend....:patriot:

Brasscatz
01-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Hello and welcome! What plans do you have in the future for this thing?

pvt.tadpolxj
01-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Not sure Brasscatz, It's not running to good now day's, lot's of mile's and wear...It was poorly maintained before I got it...I'm either going to replace the engine or get into a small sedan for good MPG...:xjtalk:

Brasscatz
01-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Well, there's a ton of guys on here willing to help you get it running in top shape. Feel free to post up the issues you're having

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

pvt.tadpolxj
01-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Thank You Brasscatz....Will get back ASAP...:patriot:

jimmixj
01-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Nice beginning, lots of virgin sheet metal to bend then remove! My friend bought an 88 Sport for $800, put a fuel pump and 2 tires on it and has been wheeeeeling with us ever since. I've never had so much fun with one truck as my XJ! Welcome!!!