PDA

View Full Version : JackMate is back !!

xj4life2
10-01-2009, 11:45 AM
After two years Rescue 42 has re released the Jack Mate the ultimate accesory for your High Lift Jack. Made here in the USA !!! Here's there official blurb on them :
The JackMate® replaces a standard lift jack's limited capacity top clamp with a multipurpose attachment. The JackMate® is rated to the full capacity of the jack as a clamp, winch, spreader or a base.

The JackMate® slides over either end of the jack bar and is attached with a quick-release pin. As a top clamp, it dramatically increases the jack's winching, clamping and crushing capabilities. As a replacement for the jack base, the JackMate® is engineered to "bite" into boards or logs to help prevent the jack from sinking in mud, sand, ice and snow.

JackMate® is the perfect tool for Off-Roaders, Fire/Rescue, Ranch & Farm, or Construction and fits all major lift jack brands.

Updated features for 2009 include a super-grip, diamond plate top, wire fence pulling slots (and bottle opener), an easier ball pin for attaching the JackMate® to the jack, and quick release replacement pin for the jack's base.

We are selling these for $39.99 ea plus freight. These really are a must have tool and they also have a built in bottle opener that will function with the tool inverted. Who could ask for more.

xj4life2
10-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Ok gonna try to post some pictures of the JackMate
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/payless4x/jm-r42-pic1.jpg

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/payless4x/jmr42-4.jpg

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/payless4x/jm-r42-pic2.jpg

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/payless4x/jmr42-4.jpg

BlueXJ
10-02-2009, 01:50 AM
Are you guys carrying that accessory? What is the price and can you post a link?

COSXJFAN
10-02-2009, 08:34 AM
After two years Rescue 42 has re released the Jack Mate the ultimate accesory for your High Lift Jack. Made here in the USA !!! Here's there official blurb on them :
The JackMate® replaces a standard lift jack's limited capacity top clamp with a multipurpose attachment. The JackMate® is rated to the full capacity of the jack as a clamp, winch, spreader or a base.

The JackMate® slides over either end of the jack bar and is attached with a quick-release pin. As a top clamp, it dramatically increases the jack's winching, clamping and crushing capabilities. As a replacement for the jack base, the JackMate® is engineered to "bite" into boards or logs to help prevent the jack from sinking in mud, sand, ice and snow.

JackMate® is the perfect tool for Off-Roaders, Fire/Rescue, Ranch & Farm, or Construction and fits all major lift jack brands.

Updated features for 2009 include a super-grip, diamond plate top, wire fence pulling slots (and bottle opener), an easier ball pin for attaching the JackMate® to the jack, and quick release replacement pin for the jack's base.

We are selling these for $39.99 ea plus freight. These really are a must have tool and they also have a built in bottle opener that will function with the tool inverted. Who could ask for more.

Right here buddy!!:shocker: :smiley-laughing021:

COSXJFAN
10-02-2009, 08:36 AM
I'd love to pick one of these up!! It looks like something I wouldn't use much, but when I did, it would save my butt!! After I get this locker for the front taken care of, I might be looking to add that to my recovery box of goodies!!

Mudderoy
10-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I'd love to pick one of these up!! It looks like something I wouldn't use much, but when I did, it would save my butt!! After I get this locker for the front taken care of, I might be looking to add that to my recovery box of goodies!!

Good Jeepers are like Boy scouts. :thumbsup:

BlueXJ
10-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Good Jeepers are like Boy scouts. :thumbsup:

Always carrying junk they will never use "Just in case!!". You should see the boxes of stuff I carry on a daily basis. I have parts and tools to do a complete Renix retrofit of all sensors on the side of the trail. Plus a milk crate of just recovery gear.

Mudderoy
10-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Always carrying junk they will never use "Just in case!!". You should see the boxes of stuff I carry on a daily basis. I have parts and tools to do a complete Renix retrofit of all sensors on the side of the trail. Plus a milk crate of just recovery gear.

Which means you'll never need it on the trail. :D

COSXJFAN
10-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Yep, just consider it insurance!! LOL!! I add to my boonie box all the time!!

xj4life2
10-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Are you guys carrying that accessory? What is the price and can you post a link?

Yes we are. We carried the first gen. of these and they were bought out by a big corp. which raised the prices way to high. well now the original group has them back and actually started re doing them as a special request for a Fire Dept employee and well it kinda went from there.I can testify that my original one was very handy but now with the new bottle opener addition I'm gonna pony up for a new one :D They retail at $39.95 plus freight and tax in Ca. I have only six in stock right now but can get more as needed. They also make a McLaski tool thats way cool I'll get some pics if possable. If you a Fire Fighter, forestry department, camper this is the tool for you.
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/payless4x/mcl-features.jpg

xj4life2
10-15-2009, 01:48 PM
Can't believe no takers on this hmmmmm Oh well let me add to this however, we are a full service parts shop any make or model . From mild to wild. Builder parts , complete kits whatever you need we can usually get if we don't have it. If you live in a state with smog controls we are also a State licenced , Gold Shield smog station and are listed with the state of California as a hard to find smog parts shop. So don't hesitate to call or PM if you have any questions at all. We are available to help you out 8am to 6pm Ca. time Mon thru Fri.
Happy Wheelin'
Mark and John

xj4life2
01-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Moving this one back to the top, with the snow season here and all its the perfect time to have one of these. We just recieved a new shipment in of these so we have plenty in stock and at only $39.99 + freight you cant beat it. If you have questions on this, please feel free to give us a call. Oh they come in red and hammertone grey.