PDA

View Full Version : scottyadd 1991xj

pvt.Tadpol xj
09-29-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi everybody, I was looking for answers at Qaudratec.com for my jeeps hard to start issuses, and a very nice lady referred me here. I want to help answer any questions if i can.:driving:

Mudderoy
09-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Hi everybody, I was looking for answers at Qaudratec.com for my jeeps hard to start issuses, and a very nice lady referred me here. I want to help answer any questions if i can.:driving:

Wow! That was very nice of them. I didn't know that they knew we existed! :rotfl2:

Fire away!

I know you have a 1991 XJ, but is it hard to start all the time? Does it run rough, die occasionally? Have you already checked the connection of the CPS? Maybe changed it already? How many miles on your XJ?

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, just say so and we'll back up a couple of steps.

BTW, welcome to the board! :thumbsup:

96xj
09-29-2009, 09:15 AM
:welcome: to xjtalk from florida

Primo
09-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Have you done any performance mods to it lately? Is it only in the morning, or is it all the time?
Have you done a spark test and or checked fuel pressure?
Is it a renny or a HO I think it is an HO.
When is the last time you did a tune up?

Those are a few of my first questions, after we learn some more about your jeepy we will be able to help you better!

Just wate till whowy see's this post he will goe nuts! He is a bad a$$! He will get you figured out fosho.

TXstiGUY
09-29-2009, 03:30 PM
:welcome: to xjtalk From Ft.Worth. Does the starter sound like binds

2000XJ
09-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome to XJT! Have you changed anything on the XJ lately? If so, did this start after installing any new parts/replacing parts?

BlueXJ
09-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Please tell us as much as you can about the Jeep. We don't know anything but the year. We don't even know if it is a 4 or 6 cylinder. The more info we have the easier it will be to help you.

BTW do you know or remember the lady's name who sent you to us? We would like to thank her and to help you resolve your Jeep problems.