PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

Voldemort
09-27-2009, 01:31 PM
I like when you can get to your posts and reply's from a link under your handle up in the right corner.

Mudderoy
09-27-2009, 05:03 PM
I like when you can get to your posts and reply's from a link under your handle up in the right corner.

Do you mean like what is on the front page, www.xjtalk.com?

BlueXJ
09-28-2009, 05:54 AM
I think that was his point. After the front page it is just not there any longer.

Mudderoy
09-28-2009, 09:01 AM
I think that was his point. After the front page it is just not there any longer.

Ahhhh good. It's the old IT guy coming out in me. I'm assuming it's a complaint. :rotfl2:

Voldemort
09-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Ahhhh good. It's the old IT guy coming out in me. I'm assuming it's a complaint. :rotfl2:

I meant no disrespect,:smiley-gen165: I just like when I am looking at threads to be able to jump to all my replies or my threads. Just a suggestion.:stars:

Mudderoy
09-30-2009, 09:17 AM
I meant no disrespect,:smiley-gen165: I just like when I am looking at threads to be able to jump to all my replies or my threads. Just a suggestion.:stars:

lol no worries, I didn't take it as being disrespectful.

So give me a little more information here, or better yet is there a website that does this now so I can see what you mean?

Voldemort
10-01-2009, 01:59 AM
Yea I'll pm it to you.

Mudderoy
10-01-2009, 04:24 AM
Yea I'll pm it to you.

Thanks, seeing an example helps. It should be working, or at least it works for me.

"My Topics" "My Replies" and "My Profile" are now in the upper right had corner a few lines under "Welcome, [you]."

My Topics = Are posts that you started.
My Replies = Are posts that you have replied to.
My Profile = Takes you to your profile page. (I may change this as I don't really see the point.) Give me your thoughts on losing it and what to put in its place.

Voldemort
10-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Thank you, Great to be apart of a site that cares what I like.

ol"blue
10-01-2009, 02:21 PM
The "Replies" one obviously won't bring up posts that have been removed from the "subscribed threads" list, and the "Profile" one seems redundant. You can get to your profile easy enough. Use that space for "Chat" for people that use that feature. JMO
Dan

COSXJFAN
10-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Cool, this should be helpful!! Thanks guys!!