PDA

View Full Version : Episode 97!

Mudderoy
10-07-2013, 12:41 AM
http://youtu.be/iM-Rg5h_yu8

http://youtu.be/uEhCub0qdxc

abebehrmann
10-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Great podcast you guys! I was happy to hear that my ELM327 iPhone OBDII scanner was read on the air, I was worried that it wasn't going to get counted towards XJTalk because I first forgot to click the banner when I was searching on Amazon. And congrats to Brasscatz on the contest win! Any ideas what you're going to use it on?

Minihammermatt
10-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Another great podcast guys! Keep the good times and info rolling!

Mudderoy
10-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Great podcast you guys! I was happy to hear that my ELM327 iPhone OBDII scanner was read on the air, I was worried that it wasn't going to get counted towards XJTalk because I first forgot to click the banner when I was searching on Amazon. And congrats to Brasscatz on the contest win! Any ideas what you're going to use it on?

Hey thanks! Yep those little devices are cool. Remember we'll be doing the "Amazon - You BOUGHTEN What?!?!?" contest regularly! Join us LIVE to win!

Brasscatz
10-08-2013, 04:13 PM

Well, I looked into buying chevy truck shackles for $33 from autozone... found out that's $33 EACH... Rough Country has lift shackles for about $50. Going with them through their site for the discount, and prob getting the zj pitman arm from Amazon. That seems to be the cheapest way to obtain those parts and still get to use the gift certificate ;)

4.3LXJ
10-08-2013, 04:38 PM
I am happy with the Amazon program. I recently bought a couple of shocks through them, also commented on briefly on "You Bought(en) What?" Since it was over $75 I got the shipping free. After checking the deals offered without shipping, the shipping included came out to be about the same, plus XJTalk got a few bucks out of it too