PDA

View Full Version : its offical, im back!!!

XJrob
09-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Im back:thumbsup:

Sold the mustang tuesday and picked up a xj today.

Got a really good deal on it. 97, has some kind of 4in lift (maybe skyjacker or something, has red coil springs), Has one dent, and paint is perfect. Doesnt have carpet but that made it easier to spot rotted floors. Just going to hit that with some kind of roll on beliner. Has some kind of 31" street tires but dude gave me some decent (due me till i get $ for new) 31x11.5x15 super swamper tsl's.

the bad: Has death wobble. As soon as i seen the jeep i could tell it def needed a adj. track bar, stock steering stabilizer is wore the heck out too, and sway bar end links are m.i.a so ill grab some quick discos. The rear was lifted with blocks so the leafs are flat too.

So tomorrow im ordering some parts and should be good to go. ill get some pics tomorrow.

Im so glad im back in a xj. cant wait to start wheeling again. Oh if u ever see this xj for sale punch me in the nuts.

Melissa
09-24-2009, 01:05 AM
Glad to hear you have an XJ again!!

So if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it?

Voldemort
09-24-2009, 01:21 AM
PICS! PICS! Good to hear your back.

xjjeepthing
09-24-2009, 06:13 AM
Sweet Deal

96xj
09-24-2009, 06:37 AM
its about time you come to your senses :welcome: back we neeeeed some pics pics

2000XJ
09-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Congrats on the purchase!

:worthlesspics:

Mudderoy
09-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Im back:thumbsup:

Sold the mustang tuesday and picked up a xj today.

Got a really good deal on it. 97, has some kind of 4in lift (maybe skyjacker or something, has red coil springs), Has one dent, and paint is perfect. Doesnt have carpet but that made it easier to spot rotted floors. Just going to hit that with some kind of roll on beliner. Has some kind of 31" street tires but dude gave me some decent (due me till i get $ for new) 31x11.5x15 super swamper tsl's.

the bad: Has death wobble. As soon as i seen the jeep i could tell it def needed a adj. track bar, stock steering stabilizer is wore the heck out too, and sway bar end links are m.i.a so ill grab some quick discos. The rear was lifted with blocks so the leafs are flat too.

So tomorrow im ordering some parts and should be good to go. ill get some pics tomorrow.

Im so glad im back in a xj. cant wait to start wheeling again. Oh if u ever see this xj for sale punch me in the nuts.

rofl :thumbsup: You know we want to see pictures of the new ride, right?

alwaysxj
09-24-2009, 11:28 AM
sweet you sold the pile and got something good.