PDA

View Full Version : New energy drink.

Minihammermatt
09-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Now I myself prefer monster but my buddy gave me this. All I have to say is wow!! Drank it on my way to work and I was wide awake!

Brasscatz
09-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Sometimes I wish I could drink energy drinks, but I have a few heart problems and when I do drink them... I don't feel good at all. I can FEEL my heart beating and beating HARD. Not racing, but a slow, hard thumping beat. However, If I am just soooo tired, I can drink a half, sometimes even a whole 5-hour energy. They don't seem to affect me very much they way Monster-like drinks do. One thing I drink every morning on the way to work is V8 Fusion Energy. It's got good healthy stuff in it ;)

bluedragon436
09-04-2013, 11:54 PM
I've never been a big fan of energy drinks.. I end up with erratic heart beats.. although can never get them checked out by the docs on base... anyways.. never heard of this one.. might have to see if I can track them down for some of the folks I work with that are addicted to energy drinks!!

editedforsafety
09-05-2013, 08:25 AM
It's a generic Red Bull made and sold by Aldi.

Never had one, but I don't do energy drinks too often. I'm a coffee guy, prefer my caffeine with no sugar.

graverobberjk
09-05-2013, 08:39 AM
I live on energy drinks and coffee...im usually a fan of NOS but Monster is my usual fall back...redbull is just too damn expensive

EekGirl96
09-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Energy drinks (well any caffeine) is prety much the only thing im addicted to....I drink alot (way more than I should) and should stop but thats not going to happen cuz no caffeine= one cranky Amber lol

Rockstars are pretty much all that I drink, tried all the ones out there and I like the flavor of Rockstars better (and Full Throttle on occasion)

...that and I live, eat, sleep Metal Mulisha who pretty much goes hand-in-hand with Rockstar :D