PDA

View Full Version : Syria any body?

07Negative
09-01-2013, 05:37 PM
So what do y'all think? I'm not even a fan of Glenn Beck. But damn you really can not speak against this clip

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHSPLW63Gg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGfHSPLW63Gg

07Negative
09-01-2013, 05:53 PM
The author featured in this clip has written some great stuff
America's 2nd Revolutionary War - YouTube

07Negative
09-04-2013, 03:58 PM
More good stuff on Syria folks. Things are going to get real ugly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaKaElectric

BlueXJ
09-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Not our concern. Let the UN handle it if they are so inclined but we have no interests there and should mind our own business.

07Negative
09-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Sir, I totally agree. But our insane politics are getting into it. I'm not who the hell is paying the bill on it. I thought we were broke?

Brasscatz
09-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Sir, I totally agree. But our insane politics are getting into it. I'm not who the hell is paying the bill on it. I thought we were broke?

The government is beyond broke. We've gone TRILLIONS further into debt than before. It's just like a kid who has a credit card without a limit and keeps charging and charging and charging and charging

Brasscatz
09-04-2013, 09:00 PM
and charging and charging and charging and charging and charging and charging

Brasscatz
09-04-2013, 09:00 PM
and charging and charging and charging and charging and charging... I think we all get the picture...... (and charging :P )

Mudderoy
09-04-2013, 09:27 PM
So what do y'all think? I'm not even a fan of Glenn Beck. But damn you really can not speak against this clip

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHSPLW63Gg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGfHSPLW63Gg

I really have a hard time listening to Glenn Beck. I first heard him on a local Houston AM station, didn't care for him then either. I do love that liberals go crazy when he speaks though. ;)

Mudderoy
09-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Personally I think that the Syrian government should be punished for gassing their people. I don't know that bombing them is a good idea. Honestly though the majority of the information I've been getting has been from social media. When I watched "The Five" yesterday, they brought up the point that it may not have been the Syrian government that used the chemical weapons. It could have been someone there wanting us to come in and fight their fight, you know since Obama made the red line statement.

So here we are again, weapons of mass destruction. I bet this administration will get a pass though. Of course it's possible that these chemical weapons ARE from Iraq. We'll never know that thought.

I think we need to be damn sure just who did the chemical attack and then punish them. Now I've said this a few times on social media. If you really want to punish Syria force them on ObamaCare, we'll never hear from them again. :mock: :patriot:

Dredwolf
09-04-2013, 09:48 PM
and charging and charging and charging and charging and charging... I think we all get the picture...... (and charging :P )

And charging and charging and charging and charging......and charging and charging.....:rolleyes:

07Negative
09-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Tony, there is much speculation on who provided the chemicals and who actually did it. Put "Intelligence" should be capable of finding out. I really don't think we have any business in it until then. And bombing the place isn't the way of doing it.
There is another talk show guy outa the Lone Star state. I just can't remember his name. Kinda has a rough voice. I'm pretty sure he's libertarian or conservative. I'll post em once I find it.

07Negative
09-04-2013, 11:08 PM
In regards to charging. I've read that we're more in the $70 trillion debt. I still have to find the article on it. It was rather well explained.

4.3LXJ
09-04-2013, 11:18 PM
This will turn into another excuse to raise the amount of debt we have

XJ Wheeler
09-05-2013, 02:43 AM
This will turn into another excuse to raise the amount of debt we have

And i'm sure fuel prices. Everything raises that. Threat of a hurricane, raise it! Change of mixture, raise it! Thursday, raise it! :p

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

ArmyGuy45
09-05-2013, 05:39 AM
Not our concern. Let the UN handle it if they are so inclined but we have no interests there and should mind our own business.

Sadly, the UN = US 95 percent of the time.

BlueXJ
09-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Sadly, the UN = US 95 percent of the time.

UN is out of the picture as China and Russia have declared that they will boycott and we will get no UN intervention.

Brasscatz
09-05-2013, 07:40 PM
What I don't get is that Putin is being such a humanitarian and calling Barak a liar and saying that we don't have the proof that we need and doesn't want us to take action.... yet he bans gay people and wants to arrest a Russian artist that painted his head on a woman's body....

07Negative
09-05-2013, 11:27 PM
I'm pretty sure petrol prices go up & down bc oil industry is sleeping with our politicians. Supply & demand is not the case for petrol. I don't have a enlightening & eloquent essay to right on the reasoning. But my common sense radar is telling me something's fishy about petrol prices.
Anyone here from the 50's or 60's erra that use to buy gas want to chime in on this topic is more than welcome! But I couldn't fathom that in 1966. That there would be a news brief stating how petrol would cost more due to supply and a fire at a refinery. So they were going to exploit the shit balls outa everyone while they [oil indust.] recopes their profit margins. I'm also young & dumb. So maybe I shouldn't type so boldly.

07Negative
09-05-2013, 11:32 PM
I really have a hard time listening to Glenn Beck. I first heard him on a local Houston AM station, didn't care for him then either. I do love that liberals go crazy when he speaks though. ;)

UN is out of the picture as China and Russia have declared that they will boycott and we will get no UN intervention.

Didn't Russia essentially state that they would throw a few bombs of theirs our way, if we got involved w Syria? I swore I read that somewheres.

cantab27
09-05-2013, 11:42 PM
putting snorkel and winch back on jeep ,,will head over there soon to sort shit out ......

oderdene
09-06-2013, 09:07 AM
putting snorkel and winch back on jeep ,,will head over there soon to sort shit out ......

hahaha, how many beers did you have during installation of them :congrats::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
09-06-2013, 09:13 AM
What I don't get is that Putin is being such a humanitarian and calling Barak a liar and saying that we don't have the proof that we need and doesn't want us to take action.... yet he bans gay people and wants to arrest a Russian artist that painted his head on a woman's body....

Putin is ex-KGB, he's playing the game.

07Negative
09-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Here is a lengthy article. But interesting.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/m-building_on_a_kernel_of_truth.html

4.3LXJ
09-06-2013, 10:19 AM
I'm pretty sure petrol prices go up & down bc oil industry is sleeping with our politicians. Supply & demand is not the case for petrol. I don't have a enlightening & eloquent essay to right on the reasoning. But my common sense radar is telling me something's fishy about petrol prices.
Anyone here from the 50's or 60's erra that use to buy gas want to chime in on this topic is more than welcome! But I couldn't fathom that in 1966. That there would be a news brief stating how petrol would cost more due to supply and a fire at a refinery. So they were going to exploit the shit balls outa everyone while they [oil indust.] recopes their profit margins. I'm also young & dumb. So maybe I shouldn't type so boldly.

Before you get your oil to the refinery and gas to the pump, it is bought and sold on the futures market several times before it ever moves. If you want to avoid price fluctuations, just get rid of the futures market by making everyone that buys actually take delivery. That way if you buy it, you have to transport it. It costs money to do that

07Negative
09-06-2013, 01:25 PM
So Steve, it's changing hands numerous times before it's available to the public? That seems......odd. I'm thinking, there are a few people making coin off the stuff prior to the pump? An industry I have ideal about. Other than CA's insane taxes on it.

4.3LXJ
09-06-2013, 01:34 PM
It happens to almost everything we consume in bulk. Food and energy. If the gov really wanted to regulate something, this is what needs it

07Negative
09-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Interesting articles folks. Ive about had it with all this Hope and Change bullshit.

1) http://www.thedailysheeple.com/nightmare-senate-votes-on-aiding-al-qaeda-on-september-11_092013

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/an-alternative-view-of-the-lets-start-a-war-talks_092013

07Negative
09-12-2013, 07:52 AM
I like Putin more than our president.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/russian-president-vladimir-putin-speaks-directly-to-the-american-people-in-ny-times-op-ed/

drakan1908
09-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Putin has more sense than that idiot we have in there.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Mudderoy
09-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Putin has more sense than that idiot we have in there.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Putin is playing chess. Why in the hell would we trust Putin to do what he says they are going to do with their puppet country Syria.

I'm starting to think that Biden is really in charge.

07Negative
09-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Biden has been in charge, no question there.
Could you imagine if either Biden or Clinton was our next dictator? I'd might have to call Mexico home. Eek!

ArmyGuy45
09-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Both sides are crazy in that country. So which side do we take?

Simple. NONE!