PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom law (Unisex)

nateyz2000
08-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Really? This California sucks.... What the he'll are they thinking? Discriminate against billions of children for equality of few.... Disgusting ...

XJ Wheeler
08-14-2013, 08:01 PM
That's twisted... in so many ways.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

XJ Wheeler
08-15-2013, 05:16 AM
Also, its not an equality thing. They have already had just as much "right" to use the bathroom that suits them as any other child. Why don't we just start letting men in the women's bathroom. See where a problem could arise!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Infidel Edition
08-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Overseas there were many occasions when I'd be finishing up at the stall and women would walk in and past to the stall.
Toilet privacy is an American thing.

I could use some more though!
... and a good mag.

But I agree. CA leads the way in being MORE PC THAN IMAGINABLE! at the expense of those that mater in many cases.

abebehrmann
08-19-2013, 06:23 PM
From the title I thought this was about the unwritten law of not taking the urinal right next to someone when there is another one free...

bad luck
08-20-2013, 03:12 AM
I must have missed it, I don't know what bathroom law you mean. I can guess it's allowing transgender guys to use the women's bathrooms? But coming from California lawmakers I wouldn't be surprised. Even though I grew up in California, I'm sure glad to be out of there. But it's a beautiful state to visit.

Infidel Edition
08-20-2013, 09:31 AM
I must have missed it, I don't know what bathroom law you mean. I can guess it's allowing transgender guys to use the women's bathrooms? But coming from California lawmakers I wouldn't be surprised. Even though I grew up in California, I'm sure glad to be out of there. But it's a beautiful state to visit.

Put the seat down!
...after you're done so you don't make a mess:sign0181:

bad luck
08-20-2013, 12:35 PM
That is crazy. I tell women that the toilet seat works both up and down.

Brasscatz
08-20-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm a sit down pee-er at home... so I don't have to clean up the mess if I miss lol!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Mudderoy
08-22-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm a sit down pee-er at home... so I don't have to clean up the mess if I miss lol!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

I remember a scene from "About Schmidt" where he was sitting down to pee and he remembered his wife was no longer there (had died) and he stood up to pee.

07Negative
08-26-2013, 04:47 PM
I started a page of things that suck about California. I'm not native to this state and thank gawd! But my computer is in storage.
In contrast, I started a page on things that were a plus in Cali. That list is really short compared to the list of whats crappy about the state.
But I'm starting to see how this entire country is really turning to shit. And I haven't been alive all that long (all but 33 years).
And whatever you do. I hope your not a business owner and that this wheel chair cripple mother**** doesn't come visit your business. He goes around suing people over not having handcap accessible bathrooms, doors, etc. He had came to mine once, but since I knew who he was I met him outside and told him I was closed. I hate that SOB!

Infidel Edition
08-27-2013, 12:21 PM
I started a page of things that suck about California. I'm not native to this state and thank gawd! But my computer is in storage.
In contrast, I started a page on things that were a plus in Cali. That list is really short compared to the list of whats crappy about the state.
But I'm starting to see how this entire country is really turning to shit. And I haven't been alive all that long (all but 33 years).
And whatever you do. I hope your not a business owner and that this wheel chair cripple mother**** doesn't come visit your business. He goes around suing people over not having handcap accessible bathrooms, doors, etc. He had came to mine once, but since I knew who he was I met him outside and told him I was closed. I hate that SOB!

What kind of business do you run?
...not that I want to sue over the crapper :pee:
Just curious :confused:

07Negative
08-28-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm in private practice medical. Work with eyeballs. The guys name is Tom Mundy. He goes all over the state of CA looking for opportunity.

Infidel Edition
08-29-2013, 10:30 AM
I've heard of him from my mom.
She used to own a retail shop in CA. but now is retired.
I'm a fed now (and guard on the weekends)... We'd just pay up and apologize.

...hoping to get a position with the VA though. Working with the rest of the body parts (replacement parts that is).
Think bionic man, the prequel.

4.3LXJ
09-09-2013, 04:50 PM
It may not be over yet

http://www.newsmax.com/US/transgender-california-potty-repeal/2013/09/09/id/524495?s=al&promo_code=14CF4-1

XjJeepacorn
09-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Sorry guys but when there is a line in the ladies room I've been known to go to the men's room,
Personally they are gross and urinals stink lol I much prefer the women's but when you gotta go you gotta go. If they're gonna do it, it should go both ways! :) transgendered people using what ever bathroom is a big step for them ... While they are transitioning they always have a moment where they feel they can "pass" in which ever bathroom. My self personally feeing as I've been born in the wrong body I understand how they feel. But I'm not about to
Try and swap my parts either! Who really cares? It's a place where you go to unload and as long
As there are stalls what does it matter? People screw in random bathrooms all the time it happens all the time any ways no one really talks about it though! Lame!!!

4.3LXJ
09-09-2013, 09:16 PM
I think the issue is that if a teenage boy says hey, I feel like a girl today, he can use the girls locker room and have a good old time. The law lacks any safeguards such as diagnosis by a professional etc for the use. And boys will be boys. Also parents are worried about what might happen when the teacher is not looking. One thing that has been trying to rear its ugly head here in CA is legalized sexual predation. Many feel that this is a step closer to that

XjJeepacorn
02-26-2014, 02:35 PM
They are talking about doing that stuff here. Although I have never had anynissues in feeling the need to usebthe mens room instead of the womens, I have in a pinch used the mens. If a man wanted to go in the womens and wanted to atrack a woman whats to stop him now ??? A stupid stick person with a dress by the door?,? I think not!!! It dosen't bother me to much but on a reguar basis I enter the womans washroom and they think I am a man walking in I find it rather amusing, if I had the choice I would mostlikley go for a unisex bsthroom given the option

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Brasscatz
02-26-2014, 07:27 PM
There's a lot of not-so-bright people in Houston... I wouldn't be surprised to walk into a unisex bathroom and see a few ladies trying to sit on the urinal :D

XjJeepacorn
02-26-2014, 07:58 PM
I'd only want them if urinals got some better technology, those things stink!!!

Infidel Edition
02-27-2014, 08:42 AM
I'd only want them if urinals got some better technology, those things stink!!!

by cutting the # of restrooms to clean... the cleaning team can double down...
:rolleye0012:
Like that'll happen

XjJeepacorn
03-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Lol they shouldn't cut them down if anything adding a unisex washroom allong side the orignal dress chick and pants dude would cut female lines dramatically!

Rocco83
03-05-2014, 04:08 PM
I've been known to walk in the wrong bathroom from time to time. Once I'm there I feel no reason to turn around and walk into the other bathroom to relieve myself. Besides, the women's bathroom almost always smells better. I for the life of me cannot figure out why there is always a damn puddle of pee under a urinal. Honestly how hard is it to hit the giant hole. I'd much rather take the chance of being spotted in a women's bathroom and called a pervert then get my nice shoes all piss covered. It is also empowering to use a women's bathroom and leave the seat up. Let's them know they aren't safe from the chance to fall in even in public restrooms.

Infidel Edition
03-05-2014, 10:43 PM
I've been known to walk in the wrong bathroom from time to time. Once I'm there I feel no reason to turn around and walk into the other bathroom to relieve myself. Besides, the women's bathroom almost always smells better. I for the life of me cannot figure out why there is always a damn puddle of pee under a urinal. Honestly how hard is it to hit the giant hole. I'd much rather take the chance of being spotted in a women's bathroom and called a pervert then get my nice shoes all piss covered. It is also empowering to use a women's bathroom and leave the seat up. Let's them know they aren't safe from the chance to fall in even in public restrooms.

some guys are afraid to look...
cause even looking at their own junk might make 'em
:cop:

so they look every place else...

Rocco83
03-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Must be the admiration I have for my best friend, but I give him a look of pure admiration while I watch him do what he does. Make sure he hits the hole and keeps it where it's supposed to go.

XjJeepacorn
03-06-2014, 11:03 AM

Lol if they leave my toilet seat up I don't call them back.. I'm single live by my self and if I wake uo the next day and the seat is up and almost capsize in my own bathroom its a deal breaker!!!!

4.3LXJ
03-06-2014, 11:06 AM
You could just chain it down Naomi

Infidel Edition
03-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Lol if they leave my toilet seat up I don't call them back.. I'm single live by my self and if I wake uo the next day and the seat is up and almost capsize in my own bathroom its a deal breaker!!!!

You had me at "capsize"..
...I mean you lost me at capsize?
Can you post a pic?
...of capsize I mean. I'm not a freak that wants to see pic's you your bathroom.
Unless you have some you want to post :rolleye0012:

Rocco83
03-06-2014, 04:15 PM
I've only ever seen one capsizing moment and it changed me from a good raised son who put the seat down to a toilet seat cavalier. The first time you see a sleepy eyed not quite awake woman take that plunge and instantly she's bugged eyed and awake it will make you piss yourself laughing.

It is terrible manners, but the hilarity makes it worth it. 99% of the time I put the seat down when women come over...except for late late night when I know they won't be actually awake when they go to use it.

Infidel Edition
03-06-2014, 04:20 PM
OH! Gotcha.
That makes the "pic's" req. even more creepy.
:smiley-scared003:
Never heard it refereed to that way.

Rocco83
03-06-2014, 04:22 PM
OH! Gotcha.

That makes the "pic's" req. even more creepy.

:smiley-scared003:

Never heard it refereed to that way.

Super creepy. Less so once you realize that you didn't know what it meant.

Infidel Edition
03-06-2014, 04:35 PM
MEGA apology Naomi!
...Gonna go stand in the corner now:o

Brasscatz
03-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Maybe my mother trained me as a kid, but when I'm at home, I sit to pee. Of course, I'm also lazy and enjoy sitting down. Can't be bothered to stand for 2 minutes to pee lol. However, when faced with a urinal, standing is the way to go. And don't eat the giant mint in the urinal either...

When we were in a little cafe in Scotland last summer, I had to pee and the urinal is literally right beside the door... across from the ladies room.... guaranteed that if the door opens, the women that happen to be going into their bathroom get a nice view of your equipment. Funny... I don't think that Scottish chick will ever be the same... I did notice later that she ordered the breakfast burrito...

Rocco83
03-06-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm still a fan of pulling my pants and boxers all the way to my ankles still when I pee at urinals. Stand about 3 feet back and and arch my back to get a nice rainbow arch. If nothing else it is an awesome conversation starter :P

Infidel Edition
03-06-2014, 09:27 PM
I'm still a fan of pulling my pants and boxers all the way to my ankles still when I pee at urinals. Stand about 3 feet back and and arch my back to get a nice rainbow arch. If nothing else it is an awesome conversation starter :P

that's how I do my army UA test... + pull my shirt up to my chest...
freaks the "observer" out :patriot:

Rocco83
03-06-2014, 09:34 PM

Haha you know it! Tuck the bottom of the shirt under the chin, face full of determination, and tongue hanging out.

Takes me back. There is truly zero privacy in he military. Desensitizes you to pretty much everything.

XjJeepacorn
03-07-2014, 12:28 AM
You could just chain it down Naomi

That could get messy, donno whats worse!!

XjJeepacorn
03-07-2014, 12:34 AM
You had me at "capsize"..
...I mean you lost me at capsize?
Can you post a pic?
...of capsize I mean. I'm not a freak that wants to see pic's you your bathroom.
Unless you have some you want to post :rolleye0012:

Omg!!! Its rare I'm at a loss of words!!! Well should I say family friendly words lol by that I mean where shall I place the camera rotflmfao *passes the salt n' pepper*

XjJeepacorn
03-07-2014, 12:35 AM
MEGA apology Naomi!
...Gonna go stand in the corner now:o

Bah hahahaha!!!!!! ;)

XjJeepacorn
03-07-2014, 12:43 AM

Does giving it a little shake really make it better? I mean if I give my self a little shake its not ok to pull up, just sayin and if you're going to make a big rainbow spectical about it you might as well top it off with pulling a nice pre ripped square of charman ultra soft and give it a little wipe before you pull em' back up!

4.3LXJ
03-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Knew someone that did that

Rocco83
03-07-2014, 06:00 AM
Does giving it a little shake really make it better? I mean if I give my self a little shake its not ok to pull up, just sayin and if you're going to make a big rainbow spectical about it you might as well top it off with pulling a nice pre ripped square of charman ultra soft and give it a little wipe before you pull em' back up!

The shake is more pizzazz as it is practical. Everybody has their own special shake.

And personally I like to wipe down with quilted northern. Keeps the pee stains down in my man thongs.

XjJeepacorn
03-07-2014, 11:13 AM
The shake is more pizzazz as it is practical. Everybody has their own special shake.

And personally I like to wipe down with quilted northern. Keeps the pee stains down in my man thongs.

Rotflmfao!

graverobberjk
03-07-2014, 12:08 PM

we call that the "first grader"....really gets them, especially the ones that like to squat down to eye level, like there is a magic elf doing a urine swap and if they are at a comfortable distance they wont catch him in the act lol

Infidel Edition
03-07-2014, 12:10 PM

long as you wash your hands....

... my favorite is the guys that unleash / prep and then ~ hands free & look away like they're too cool to pay attention or they might ... I don't know = become distracted?

XjJeepacorn
03-07-2014, 02:05 PM
long as you wash your hands....

... my favorite is the guys that unleash / prep and then ~ hands free & look away like they're too cool to pay attention or they might ... I don't know = become distracted?

I would totally just scream at the top of my loungs like I jusy seen somone defivate on the floor in the corner or something just to make hands free auto.pilot to cool for words dude have an accident lmao I didn't even think about that! See what we could learn from eachother if we had same sex washooms!

Rocco83
03-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Not going to lie. The whole washing my hands after I pee deal is just weird to me. I'm skilled enough (piss taker level 38 - Grand Master) to not piss on my hands while doing my number 1. I also have such extreme personal hygiene that there is no public place I'd use a restroom that I'd rather touch the faucet or door handle than my junk. I would feel dirtier after washing my hands than after peeing.

4.3LXJ
03-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Not going to lie. The whole washing my hands after I pee deal is just weird to me. I'm skilled enough (piss taker level 38 - Grand Master) to not piss on my hands while doing my number 1. I also have such extreme personal hygiene that there is no public place I'd use a restroom that I'd rather touch the faucet or door handle than my junk. I would feel dirtier after washing my hands than after peeing.

I agree with that. Public restrooms are a dirty place