PDA

View Full Version : Site Wide Podcast Player!

Mudderoy
07-10-2013, 02:55 PM
We have installed a site wide podcast player!

What does that mean? Well if you look in the upper right hand corner of this window you'll see a round play button!

This button floats on the screen on every page of the :xjtalk: website.

When you press it a window will pop up (you may be asked by your browser if you want to enable pop ups!) a little window will pop up and the latest version of the XJ TALK SHOW! podcast will begin playing!

You can click back on the window where you were browsing xjtalk and continue reading posts, chatting with other members, etc... and the podcast will play even if you change pages.

To pause or end the podcast player you'll need to go back to that small window and hit the pause button, or close the window if you are done listening to the show.

This is our first go at this. Changes are planed like being able to play ANY of the episodes.

NW99XJ
07-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Hey this is pretty cool!
Thanks Tony!

XJ Wheeler
07-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Seems like a welcome upgrade. Should be easier for noobs to catch on.

Mudderoy
07-23-2013, 10:44 AM
I've made a couple of changes. Yeah I know I can't leave things alone. :D

First off the floating button has changed and been moved near the bottom of the page...

When you click on the floating round button a window will pop up that looks like this...

Multiple episodes have been loaded into the player, so if you click on the forward button (circled in red) it will take you to the next episode.

The XJ TALK SHOW! and the Tony and Josh Show alternate as you go through the list. You can, of course, just listen and as one podcast episode ends the next one in the list will begin.