PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome vendor RockAuto

Mudderoy
07-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Please welcome our newest vendor Rock Auto. If you watch Powerblock I'm sure you've seen their commercials. Fellow admin msmoorenburg recommended them to me several years ago and they have been my first stop for parts for my 98, 99 and 03 Wrangler.

I'm very please to announce that they have become a vendor here at :xjtalk: and are helping us keep the lights on "so to speak" for you guys. Remember them when you need your parts. My entire A/C system on the 98 XJ is from RockAuto! :D

:link: (http://www.rockauto.com/index.php?a=XJTalk)

prerunner1982
07-08-2013, 04:47 PM
:bacondance: Great to have them on board.

NW99XJ
07-08-2013, 05:21 PM
They were a very generous sponsor of NAXJA's NW Fest..... I was very glad to have their support for that event, and I look forward to showing my support by continuing to do business with them.
Welcome aboard Rock Auto!

nickyg
07-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Welcome, Half my jeep is from rock auto. and about a fourth of my ranger. Great people to deal with.

Brasscatz
07-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Hello and welcome! I've purchased quite a bit from there as well! I actually saw RockAuto as a vendor on a Jeep Patriot forum yesterday (was there for a short bit to check on a trans mount for it) and wondered why they weren't a vender on here :D

XJ Wheeler
07-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Welcome and thank you for becoming a part of this site. I've heard of Rock Auto before but good to know this stuff about them.