PDA

View Full Version : Top of the World, Utah

bad luck
07-07-2013, 08:50 PM
These photos were taken on Top of the World trail, near Moab. These were taken before I had the xj. When I go back up there I will take some more and include the xj in them. It is quite a bit different than the Top of the World photos in Colorado. Not near as high elevation, but still a long way down. That is Fischer Towers in the background. You can make out the Colorado River in the background.

Dredwolf
07-08-2013, 01:26 PM
These photos were taken on Top of the World trail, near Moab. These were taken before I had the xj. When I go back up there I will take some more and include the xj in them. It is quite a bit different than the Top of the World photos in Colorado. Not near as high elevation, but still a long way down. That is Fischer Towers in the background. You can make out the Colorado River in the background.

Nice.....I've read how the final section is the worst, thinking about getting a rental JK for the final leg. Wife wants the photo opportunity and I.....well, I just want to do some wheeling :D

sexjay
07-23-2013, 11:14 AM
wow I love Utah and I will do this someday!!

bad luck
07-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Yes,I agree Utah is a very scenic place. I feel lucky to live here. Hope you can come visit sometime.

sexjay
07-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Yes,I agree Utah is a very scenic place. I feel lucky to live here. Hope you can come visit sometime.

man ive been there to park city about once a year to snowboard for the past 4-5 years and we love it, now I just gota get the jeep out there......