PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell!?!?!?

Mudderoy
09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
What the hell?!?!? Did someone call a BOYCOTT of xjtalk and didn't tell me? I missed Oreily last night, was he the one?

I come to work this morning expecting to see some posts, you know to be entertained, and nothing! It's a boycott, or you people ran out of things to say. Ok it can't be the second one. :D

4.3LXJ
09-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Hey, I posted. But your right, there seems to be a dearth of posts.

muddeprived
09-16-2009, 10:22 AM
We boycotted and migrated to a honda civic forum.

Mudderoy
09-16-2009, 10:25 AM
We boycotted and migrated to a honda civic forum.

lol, I'd watch your back. Come to think of it that has a dual meaning. :smiley-laughing021:

alwaysxj
09-16-2009, 10:35 AM
i was thinking the same thing. i would always look on naxj on my local fourm and then it just was like nothing so i started to look at some other sites and i found this site. right from the start i liked it alot better then naxj people are nice if you have a question and their is always something new to read and look at. but for some resone this whole week has been so slow. i'm glad to see people still useing the site.

BlueXJ
09-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Well I have not boycotted anything. I have a life outside of my computer life and was just exercising that part of my life most of yesterday. So this is all news to me.

Melissa
09-16-2009, 12:37 PM
I just figured that everyone finally ran out of things to say and went to bed

AJ99
09-16-2009, 12:45 PM
hey i have been posting this week a lot lol...

Primo
09-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi Im here someone say somthing funny!!!!!!:popcorn:

4.3LXJ
09-16-2009, 05:58 PM
YouTube - California CHP Car Chase Redux

Mudderoy
09-16-2009, 06:14 PM
That was great!

:wow:

AJ99
09-16-2009, 07:27 PM
i saw that you posted it on Face book... man that was funny

Melissa
09-16-2009, 08:58 PM
That chase was too funny!!

4.3LXJ
09-16-2009, 10:14 PM
The funny part for us was that the woman in the chase looked and dressed just like the person that sent it to us. We had to keep asking her about it.

2000XJ
09-18-2009, 10:10 PM
I guess if you know it's going to be your last few minutes of freedom you better make it worth it... that was nuts!

I was a non-poster this week because I was just busy as hell. This week each month is usually very busy for me - my club's monthly meeting was this past week and it always occupies more time than I expect. I also spend a couple hours each night wrenching on the XJ, and doing other things that I had to catch up with. This week should be different though.

Mudderoy
09-18-2009, 10:44 PM
I guess if you know it's going to be your last few minutes of freedom you better make it worth it... that was nuts!

I was a non-poster this week because I was just busy as hell. This week each month is usually very busy for me - my club's monthly meeting was this past week and it always occupies more time than I expect. I also spend a couple hours each night wrenching on the XJ, and doing other things that I had to catch up with. This week should be different though.

2 hours a night!?!?!? OMG! It's all I can do to make myself work on my XJ on the weekend. I had my new car alarm for a couple of weeks before installing it. I still have front shocks to install. :smiley-laughing021:

2000XJ
09-18-2009, 10:48 PM
I love wrenching on it, or working on stuff for it. It's my way of relaxing. Nothing like getting into my garage, putting some tunes on and tuning out the world for a little while. Plus, I hate when it just sits in the driveway not being driven. It's been over a month that it's just sat and not gotten driven.

Mudderoy
09-18-2009, 10:54 PM
I love wrenching on it, or working on stuff for it. It's my way of relaxing. Nothing like getting into my garage, putting some tunes on and tuning out the world for a little while. Plus, I hate when it just sits in the driveway not being driven. It's been over a month that it's just sat and not gotten driven.

Yeah I like it when I am done working on it. I feel good that I accomplished something.

When I work on my XJ it's usually a 6 to 10 hour affair. I get really tired, but I don't want to stop until I'm done with it. I never take a break, other than to eat a little something, grab a drink, or drain the lizzard.

I'm going to call my buddy tomorrow and see if the land where he works is available. Actually more him than the land. He has a Ford F150 with a 12" lift, so if I get stuck... Free wheeling, just gotta go.

2000XJ
09-18-2009, 11:00 PM
I definately need to get some fall wheeling in. Up here in the NE fall wheeling is great - perfect temps, great foliage, no bugs :boohoo: