PDA

View Full Version : Camping up in the La Sal mountains

bad luck
07-04-2013, 03:57 AM
We're finally going to go camping. It's been a long time, I convinced the wife to go up in the mountains. It should be a lot cooler at 10,000 ft than down here in the desert. We will take the xj and go on a few trails too. And I get to try out my new ARB fridge. I will take some pictures and post them if they aren't too boring.

XJ Wheeler
07-04-2013, 06:31 PM
We're finally going to go camping. It's been a long time, I convinced the wife to go up in the mountains. It should be a lot cooler at 10,000 ft than down here in the desert. We will take the xj and go on a few trails too. And I get to try out my new ARB fridge. I will take some pictures and post them if they aren't too boring.

I was just at 10,000 ft, it feels gooood. :D

bad luck
07-04-2013, 08:49 PM
My wife decided she didn't want to spend the night up in the mountains after all, so we just drove up there for half a day. But it was still nice and COOL.

Mudderoy
07-04-2013, 08:51 PM
My wife decided she didn't want to spend the night up in the mountains after all, so we just drove up there for half a day. But it was still nice and COOL.

When you said it was a 100 at home, and you were at 10k feet, I couldn't help but think sleeping in a tent in the nice cool would be a welcome change. :D

bad luck
07-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Yeah! I think it would have been great, and she used to go camping but she prefers to stay home now. And I need to keep her happy, or I won't be happy.