PDA

View Full Version : Disgraceful

XJ Wheeler
07-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Another example of the prez putting the wrong things first.

http://americanoverlook.com/obama-cancels-4th-of-july-for-our-troops/10770

bad luck
07-02-2013, 10:30 PM
I detest most politicians but maybe Obama most of all.

Mudderoy
07-03-2013, 09:42 AM
I detest most politicians but maybe Obama most of all.

I didn't think it was possible, but Obama is slimier than Clinton!

Not only was he ill equipped to be president he also made horrible choices with the people he chose to surround himself with.

I can't help but wonder if he is doing these things, or allowing them to happen, because those around him have evidence that could hurt or end his presidency in a heart beat. Do this or I'll release this information type of thing.

Brasscatz
07-03-2013, 08:30 PM
He must be just allowing them to happen... while he plays golf and sings on stage and goes on talk shows.... life is tough as a rock star; it would be easier to be President! :D

ArmyGuy45
07-04-2013, 09:33 AM
No Comment

grapeape
07-04-2013, 02:15 PM
$100 million vacation, but 4th of July for the troops is too expensive... Maybe we should take some tips from Egypt.

JeepFreak
07-04-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm a Democrat but man I would just love to drive my XJ right up his a$$!!! He is a disgrace to all Americans, Democratic or Republican, everywhere. He makes me sick to think I am a part of his political party. He makes all of us Democrats look like incompetent idiots! The problem with this country is the blackmailing and the shady back room deals. Not only that but when election time rolls around, people vote for their political parties just to defend it instead of saying "Hey I'm not from the same party as you but let's work together to make this country work". It's all a bunch of bull! If people would just come together no matter what party they're in, we could change this country for the better.

Mudderoy
07-04-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm a Democrat but man I would just love to drive my XJ right up his a$$!!! He is a disgrace to all Americans, Democratic or Republican, everywhere. He makes me sick to think I am a part of his political party. He makes all of us Democrats look like incompetent idiots! The problem with this country is the blackmailing and the shady back room deals. Not only that but when election time rolls around, people vote for their political parties just to defend it instead of saying "Hey I'm not from the same party as you but let's work together to make this country work". It's all a bunch of bull! If people would just come together no matter what party they're in, we could change this country for the better.

Nothing wrong with being a democrat. Nice to have different ideas to think about. I remember the good old days when the two parties worked together.

4.3LXJ
07-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Nothing wrong with being a democrat. Nice to have different ideas to think about. I remember the good old days when the two parties worked together.

Me too:bang:

JeepFreak
07-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Boy I really wish they had continued to work together. You know what the real problem is? Money. Politics is a paid position. I bet you my XJ that if we stopped allowing politicians to get paid for being politicians that they would finally see how hard it is to get a job and keep your house and keep your car and all in all provide for your family. They would shape up real quick and start figuring out how to make jobs for America since nobody would hire them outside politics. That's what it boils down to.

4.3LXJ
07-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Part of the problem for sure. The other is extremes in ideology and no common sense

JeepFreak
07-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Part of the problem for sure. The other is extremes in ideology and no common sense

This is true. I'm sure they're never late on their house, car, phone, electricity, gas, etc bill so what were they thinking to have gone and brought all this debt? If they would just think of it as a simple math equation like their bills, they would have easily been able to keep this country from hitting a recession. You don't spend more than you have, plain and simple.

4.3LXJ
07-04-2013, 08:09 PM
This is true. I'm sure they're never late on their house, car, phone, electricity, gas, etc bill so what were they thinking to have gone and brought all this debt? If they would just think of it as a simple math equation like their bills, they would have easily been able to keep this country from hitting a recession. You don't spend more than you have, plain and simple.

Actually, some of them are. Mostly Democrats who have no credit rating at all for irresponsible personal finances. But they have made themselves immune

JeepFreak
07-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Actually, some of them are. Mostly Democrats who have no credit rating at all for irresponsible personal finances. But they have made themselves immune

It's funny to me how these politicians make hundreds of thousands of dollars up into the millions and are STILL behind on bills and such. If I had millions of dollars I would not spend it unwisely like they're doing. Fix up my Jeep's problems, pay for schooling, pay bills for the next 5 years straight, gas, insurance, the works. I just cannot fathom how they possibly do that.

ArmyGuy45
07-05-2013, 03:54 AM
I have given up on both parties.

Mudderoy
07-05-2013, 05:42 AM
Boy I really wish they had continued to work together. You know what the real problem is? Money. Politics is a paid position. I bet you my XJ that if we stopped allowing politicians to get paid for being politicians that they would finally see how hard it is to get a job and keep your house and keep your car and all in all provide for your family. They would shape up real quick and start figuring out how to make jobs for America since nobody would hire them outside politics. That's what it boils down to.

They don't make a living from what they get paid, they make a living from the power they wield.

JeepFreak
07-05-2013, 12:45 PM
They don't make a living from what they get paid, they make a living from the power they wield.

Take away the power, take away the stupidity.

07Negative
07-08-2013, 06:42 PM
I have given up on both parties.

Couldn't agree more. Both sides suck a big one.
Someone finally mentioned Obama's 100million dollar trip to Africa. But what you didn't mention was how Obama plans to write a 4 billion dollar check to Egypt as well.
This is why I don't give a flying funk or give a damn about 4th of July. Independence my A$$.

SeniorGustas
07-09-2013, 05:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A24UZctD--E/TQ5zpnlIXhI/AAAAAAAACDc/22GsQMVBMr4/s1600/Bumper+Sticker+-+Wincester+VA+-+Nobama.jpg

this guy would appreciate this forum and thread! ...NOBama

bad luck
07-13-2013, 08:43 AM
$100 million vacation, but 4th of July for the troops is too expensive... Maybe we should take some tips from Egypt.

I thought $100 million for a trip to Africa was a good deal! I didn't know he was coming back.