PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere South of Moab

bad luck
06-30-2013, 06:32 PM
We were exploring south of town, I don't know how we got here, just checking out some roads. When we ran across this cool old house. I don't think I can find it again.

bluedragon436
06-30-2013, 06:34 PM
That is a really cool looking house... I think it'd be awesome to have a place like that as a getaway place, to get away from everything and everyone for a few days and just enjoy nature!!

XJ Wheeler
07-01-2013, 01:37 AM
That's awesome. Be a lot less worrying about natural disasters. Wind ain't blowing that house down!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

4.3LXJ
07-01-2013, 08:35 AM
And I bet it is cool in hot weather

bad luck
07-01-2013, 09:20 AM
It was a pretty warm day when we went, but it must have been at least 20 degrees cooler inside. And no having to reroof ever!

prerunner1982
07-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Interesting... certainly looks lived in, not sure I would have gone inside. Cool though.

bad luck
07-01-2013, 12:49 PM
The owner posted a sign saying people were welcome to go in and look, but to please not vandalize the place. It is pretty remote and I think if he locked it up, some people might break in anyway. I think it is working because it was in great shape, I just hope nobody ever goes there and trashes it.

prerunner1982
07-01-2013, 02:05 PM
The owner posted a sign saying people were welcome to go in and look, but to please not vandalize the place. It is pretty remote and I think if he locked it up, some people might break in anyway. I think it is working because it was in great shape, I just hope nobody ever goes there and trashes it.

Well that is awesome and you are probably right about the breaking in.

Dredwolf
07-02-2013, 03:08 PM

That is an AWESOME find, and I hope it stays that way also.

We should be rolling into Moab on the 22nd or 23rd (if I detour in Colorado), but not in an XJ :sad0147:....but I have transformed my wife's 2003 Explorer to something a little more capable (pics later).

The wife is wanting to explore what we could not the first time, and see how many SD cards she can fill up with her camera.