PDA

View Full Version : The Confessions of Amazon

NW99XJ
06-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Alright folks...... I have had a couple people show interest in this, and the idea has floated around for a little bit, so I figured now is as good of a time as any to start this thread......

For those who haven't, or don't listen to the podcast, we have a great way for you guys to support the site and the show.... click on the Amazon banner on the main page, and it will take you straight to Amazon.com where you can get great deals on virtually anything you want..... the best part is, you don't pay a dime more than you would normally, and Amazon is going to give :xjtalk: a small portion of each sale.... on top of that, they send us a list of what has been bought. Tony & I have a great time on the podcast going through the list in a segment we call You Bought, WHAT!?!?!?!?

Ever wonder who bought those fuzzy pink Jeep slippers? Or the ultimate guide to booger collecting? How about those extra special "marital aids"... Here is where..... if you're lucky....the people who purchased the items that make it to the list ....can take credit for it.
Have fun....and try to keep it PG-13.....

Mudderoy
06-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Alright folks...... I have had a couple people show interest in this, and the idea has floated around for a little bit, so I figured now is as good of a time as any to start this thread......

For those who haven't, or don't listen to the podcast, we have a great way for you guys to support the site and the show.... click on the Amazon banner on the main page, and it will take you straight to Amazon.com where you can get great deals on virtually anything you want..... the best part is, you don't pay a dime more than you would normally, and Amazon is going to give :xjtalk: a small portion of each sale.... on top of that, they send us a list of what has been bought. Tony & I have a great time on the podcast going through the list in a segment we call You Bought, WHAT!?!?!?!?

Ever wonder who bought those fuzzy pink Jeep slippers? Or the ultimate guide to booger collecting? How about those extra special "marital aids"... Here is where..... if you're lucky....the people who purchased the items that make it to the list ....can take credit for it.
Have fun....and try to keep it PG-13.....

lol great idea, time to man up to that 1000 piece barbie set! :bacondance:

Brasscatz
06-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Lol, I can take credit for several things on there, but unfortunately I wasn't the one that had BOUGHTEN :poke: any of the funny things

prerunner1982
07-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Nothing crazy but the Baofeng UV-5r from last nights show was mine. :bacondance:

Mudderoy
07-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Nothing crazy but the Baofeng UV-5r from last nights show was mine. :bacondance:

How about a voice mail review?

prerunner1982
07-15-2013, 11:18 AM
How about a voice mail review?

Sure, I would like to get more time with it and actually be able to use it. Will be getting my license Aug 3rd, of course have to wait for the call sign to show on the ULS database so give me a couple months or so.

Mudderoy
07-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Sure, I would like to get more time with it and actually be able to use it. Will be getting my license Aug 3rd, of course have to wait for the call sign to show on the ULS database so give me a couple months or so.

Any time, and it can be more than once. You can mention waiting for the call sign and just discuss features, quality, and reception. Later you can review it as a transceiver. Just a thought.