PDA

View Full Version : Love this site!!!

XJMikey
06-03-2013, 07:32 PM
I love this site! No matter what I post, I always get a helpful reply and in a very timely manner. My next round of forum support money will get spent on more than a forum sticker from here. :D

XJ Wheeler
06-03-2013, 08:46 PM
:thumbsup:

01xjcny
06-03-2013, 08:50 PM
where abouts in ny are you i am in the utica are

Mudderoy
06-03-2013, 09:01 PM
I love this site! No matter what I post, I always get a helpful reply and in a very timely manner. My next round of forum support money will get spent on more than a forum sticker from here. :D

I love hearing that the primary concept of this site is working. (Everyone that's heard this 100 times before is starting to roll there eyes but...)

The reason we started this site was because we didn't like what was going on, what was being done to members on other Jeep Cherokee sites.

The stated goal of :xjtalk: is to TAKE all the other sites members or make enough of a dent to force the other sites to adopt the same policies of xjtalk!

Thank you so much for your kind words, and as always NO $$$ is necessary to access this site. We're happy to have you but we will gladly take your posts and pictures! :D :camera: :popcorn:

XJMikey
06-04-2013, 06:51 AM
where abouts in ny are you i am in the utica are

Milan. It's in northern dutchess county.

I love hearing that the primary concept of this site is working. (Everyone that's heard this 100 times before is starting to roll there eyes but...)

The reason we started this site was because we didn't like what was going on, what was being done to members on other Jeep Cherokee sites.

The stated goal of :xjtalk: is to TAKE all the other sites members or make enough of a dent to force the other sites to adopt the same policies of xjtalk!

Thank you so much for your kind words, and as always NO $$$ is necessary to access this site. We're happy to have you but we will gladly take your posts and pictures! :D :camera: :popcorn:

I have found the hard way all other sites just want to be search engines full of tech articles. A site/forum that saves me time, headaches and money is well worth my donations.