PDA

View Full Version : Texans!

nateyz2000
05-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Who do you receive electricity from? And for what area? As my fellow jeepers, if I could save you money on this service, would you let me set you up for better rates? Win win for you and me!

nateyz2000
05-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Just to be clear, I am not trying to sell anything, but save you money on something you already have

4.3LXJ
05-09-2013, 09:36 AM
As a vendor on here, I offer this same service. Electricity is available in all utilities in Texas except for small local municipal utilities at a rate of $.53 per kilowatt. I believe that is about half of what most rates are there. It is just a matter of changing providers and is done on line in a matter of minutes. These savings are available to residential and commercial customers with no interruption of service or level of service from the local utility. They are still responsible for maintaining the power lines and delivering the power to you. These services are available as a result of deregulation of utilities that are available in some states, but will be available in all states as of next year by federal law. PM me with a phone number if interested and we can take care of this by phone.

nateyz2000
05-09-2013, 11:43 AM
As a vendor on here, I offer this same service. Electricity is available in all utilities in Texas except for small local municipal utilities at a rate of $.53 per kilowatt. I believe that is about half of what most rates are there. It is just a matter of changing providers and is done on line in a matter of minutes. These savings are available to residential and commercial customers with no interruption of service or level of service from the local utility. They are still responsible for maintaining the power lines and delivering the power to you. These services are available as a result of deregulation of utilities that are available in some states, but will be available in all states as of next year by federal law. PM me with a phone number if interested and we can take care of this by phone.

Way to steal my thread vendor! Lol I am gonna pm you my number... Lol