PDA

View Full Version : Insulted Other Member(s)

Audio222
09-13-2009, 04:14 PM
This is what happens when you stand up for someone on NAXJA. This guy was being a jackass and cried when I posted for him to lay off. Butt-head.:mad0090:

Dear Audio222,

You have received an infraction at Forums -::- North American XJ Association.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Your attack was totally uncalled for. Play nice please.
Thanks,
Billy
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=244563807
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackjeeper View Post
I like them, and if you click the 6th button from the left and type in Lucas Additives, this is what everyone else thinks

http://www.naxja.org/forum/search.php?searchid=3291334

No common sense and no personality you seem to have both. Congratulations !!

Melissa
09-13-2009, 04:49 PM
What did you say??

The first link I could see, but the second NAXJA stopped me cause I'm not a member

I like the comment, "Play nice please" :rotfl2:

Audio222
09-13-2009, 05:02 PM
That was all I said. I'm such a jerk.

Mudderoy
09-13-2009, 05:15 PM
That was all I said. I'm such a jerk.

Wow, I was thinking they just let people do what they wanted to do over there. Interesting thanks for the post.

2000XJ
09-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Wow, I was thinking they just let people do what they wanted to do over there. Interesting thanks for the post.

x2... I didn't think there were any rules on NAXJA.

Audio222
09-13-2009, 08:18 PM
He cried like a baby to admin. He should not go around insulting anybody especially when he had nothing to add. Oh well, maybe i can get in trouble here also. :)

Voldemort
09-14-2009, 12:43 AM
That is one reason why I do not post on some forums.

warrpath4x4
09-14-2009, 01:47 AM
Yah I was banned on NAXJA when I disagreed with a guy who told me "a 14bolt ring and pinion was too big for a 4.0L to turn" LMAO

Mudderoy
09-14-2009, 02:15 AM
Yah I was banned on NAXJA when I disagreed with a guy who told me "a 14bolt ring and pinion was too big for a 4.0L to turn" LMAO

Were you a paid member? I'd be surprised it that banned someone that was a paid member.

xjjeepthing
09-14-2009, 06:16 AM
Thats NAXJA for ya. Used to be a paid member, no longer

Mudderoy
09-14-2009, 08:45 AM
So far I've paid to join two Jeep sites. NAXJA (renewed back in June) and CherokeeTalk. NAXJA saved me hundreds of dollars, and CherokeeTalk saved and entertained me well beyond the $20 I spent.

_StationWagon_
09-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Oh, they have their favorites over there at NAXJA. I objected in a post where someone referred to Michael Jackson as a nigga, no censors. I thought it was disrespectful, a racial slur, insensitive & uncalled for. The whole damn chapter pretty much jumped down my throat with ridiculous comments in defense of the poster. I don't care who you are, a racial slur by any other name is still a racial slur & it's wrong. But I didn't see NAXJA admin say anything to the poster about his poor choice of words.

Like I said, they see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear.

Mudderoy
09-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Oh, they have their favorites over there at NAXJA. I objected in a post where someone referred to Michael Jackson as a nigga, no censors. I thought it was disrespectful, a racial slur, insensitive & uncalled for. The whole damn chapter pretty much jumped down my throat with ridiculous comments in defense of the poster. I don't care who you are, a racial slur by any other name is still a racial slur & it's wrong. But I didn't see NAXJA admin say anything to the poster about his poor choice of words.

Did you see the post about Gates, Obama's friend? One post showed Gates with his mouth wide open like he was yelling about something, then the following post showed a chimp with a similarly open mouth. I reported it because it was obviously racist to me. I checked back a week later, it was still there.

Primo
09-14-2009, 01:37 PM
I searched long and hard and read a lot of forums befor joining this one and I have not been dissapointed!!!
I am a member of an integra forum and it is the only one I could stand then but it is still full of bs and flaming.
I love this forum!:thumbsup:

Mudderoy
09-14-2009, 01:42 PM
I searched long and hard and read a lot of forums befor joining this one and I have not been dissapointed!!!
I am a member of an integra forum and it is the only one I could stand then but it is still full of bs and flaming.
I love this forum!:thumbsup:

Thank you, this is very good to hear! Having a forum that is free of the fear of asking that DUMB question was my number one goal when I started this board. With the help of the moderators I think we are accomplishing the goal.

warrpath4x4
09-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Were you a paid member? I'd be surprised it that banned someone that was a paid member.

No I wasn't a paid member.

They made comment to how I had a lower post count than the other guy and there for he must know more than me lol. I could see one or two people not understanding how gearing and axles work. But when it seemed like everyone that posted was saying there's no way a 4.0L could move a 14bolt lol I just gave up. Tried to log on a week later and it said I was banned.

Mudderoy
09-14-2009, 01:48 PM
No I wasn't a paid member.

They made comment to how I had a lower post count than the other guy and there for he must know more than me lol. I could see one or two people not understanding how gearing and axles work. But when it seemed like everyone that posted was saying there's no way a 4.0L could move a 14bolt lol I just gave up. Tried to log on a week later and it said I was banned.

Yeah well that's why I like being in control I can stop that type of crap from happening, or correct it if it does. To be fair to NAXJA I've only heard one side of the story, but NAXJA is one of the reasons this board is in operation. I just didn't like the newbies getting beat up on over there, and it didn't seem to me that anyone was doing anything about it.

Audio222
09-14-2009, 01:49 PM

I agree with this and yes I am a paying member.

muddeprived
09-14-2009, 01:57 PM
NAXJA, Jeepforum, and Pirate require one thing to be a member: thick skin

If you don't have thick skin, don't go there.

i don't post or help out in those forums anymore (sometimes i still do in naxja, but rarely), but I do search their recycle bins for useful info.

BlueXJ
09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
I am a paid member on NAXJA at least until 2014. Have learned a lot of stuff on that forum and they have answered questions when I was new to XJs. CF is my other forum where I have learned and contributed quite a bit. JF never was my cup of tea and I seldom go there. I am a life member on CT for the entertainment value alone.

Voldemort
09-14-2009, 03:25 PM
NAXJA, Jeepforum, and Pirate require one thing to be a member: thick skin

If you don't have thick skin, don't go there.

i don't post or help out in those forums anymore (sometimes i still do in naxja, but rarely), but I do search their recycle bins for useful info.

X2 or the for sale sections. their is another one starting down that path that I may stop posting on soon, I will not call them out.:) Most of the time they can't stand being wrong and like to talk crap knowing they could not back it up.

2000XJ
09-14-2009, 04:21 PM
For a while JF wasn't so much like NAXJA and Pirate. Yea, you had your one or two know-it-all bullies for lack of a better phrase, but it definately wasn't as bad as it's gotten now. I used to be an avid poster/lurker of JF until about a year or two ago and then I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Pirate is great for the information you can find there, and so is NAXJA, but I just don't have the patience to deal with people's BS if I were to make a post that someone didn't agree with.

muddeprived
09-14-2009, 04:35 PM
For a while JF wasn't so much like NAXJA and Pirate. Yea, you had your one or two know-it-all bullies for lack of a better phrase, but it definately wasn't as bad as it's gotten now. I used to be an avid poster/lurker of JF until about a year or two ago and then I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Pirate is great for the information you can find there, and so is NAXJA, but I just don't have the patience to deal with people's BS if I were to make a post that someone didn't agree with.

I agree with you about jeepforum. I been a member there (former paying member) since 2004. It was great till about a year ago and I noticed alot of changes and too many bullies or people who don't give a rat's as$ about you or your feelings. When people like that come around and start shi$, i just walk away. Not worth my time dealing with them.

_StationWagon_
09-15-2009, 12:39 PM
I can understand forum members wanting forum users to be paying members in any particular forum, but think it's in poor taste & counter productive for people to constantly shove it down your throat. This is somethng they do a LOT on NAXJA & that just bugs me. They're always telling people "go red" or "get your name in red" ... frankly, the more you throw it at me, the less inclined I am to catch it. Sorta like easy sex ...

:D

Notwithstanding, I must say that the North American Chapter NAXJA members I have met were some really great people. I guess they have a lot of e-thugs ...

Mudderoy
09-15-2009, 01:06 PM
I can understand forum members wanting forum users to be paying members in any particular forum, but think it's in poor taste & counter productive for people to constantly shove it down your throat. This is somethng they do a LOT on NAXJA & that just bugs me. They're always telling people "go red" or "get your name in red" ... frankly, the more you throw it at me, the less inclined I am to catch it. Sorta like easy sex ...

:D

Notwithstanding, I must say that the North American Chapter NAXJA members I have met were some really great people. I guess they have a lot of e-thugs ...

Yes, I don't want to forget the very helpful non-judgemental people on NAXJA. I've had many a question answered and some answers in great detail, by several people there. The e-thugs just stand out more and really give the site a bad name, at least to me.

AJ99
09-15-2009, 10:48 PM
wow i have out right gotten into arguments with people on there and havent gotten any infractions... one of my good buddies has had about 3 lol

Audio222
09-15-2009, 11:42 PM
I think it has mostly to do with the "good ol' boy" network, of which it has become apparent I am not apart of. But that's okay maybe one day I will find a place where I fit in. (hint - hint)

AJ99
09-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Hey who do i complain to about you on here?? lol J/K actually i am on naxja long enough to see what is for sale around my area lol