View Full Version : WTB Bushwackers or Rusty's rubber flairs

09-13-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm looking for a new or used set of bushwackers or the rubber rusty's flairs for a 4dr 97-01 cherokee.

09-13-2009, 07:09 PM
If it were me I would go with the flexibles. But if you decide to use Bushwackers....I have heard you should use nylon nuts and bolts instead of the metal ones they send . That way if they get caught on something they will snap the nylon instead of ripping your fenders. I bought some Pacer flexibles from Quadratech for around $40.00. They cover about as much as the factory ones but are not a pain to deal with like the factory ones. Good luck.

09-13-2009, 07:49 PM
I want wider than stock because of the amt of mud that always covers my rig,I have found a set of bushwackers in calif for 200.00 if I get them I will go with the bolts and lock nuts.Thanks for the idea.

09-13-2009, 08:43 PM
No problem...glad I could help! Happy Wheelin!

12-27-2011, 01:41 PM
i have the flexible rustys front if interested