PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Blond Joke

GreenXJosh
09-13-2009, 12:54 PM
"Three Mothers"

Three women who are good friends, go out one morning for a cup of coffee and some nice chit-chat time. One is a blonde, one a red-head, and the other a brunette.

Sometime in their conversation, they begin talking about their teenage daughters; how they're doing in school, boyfriend troubles, etc...

Suddenly a very upset tone comes upon the Brunette's voice,
"Oh girls, I don't know what to do? Just the other day, I was looking through my daughter's purse, and I found a pack of cigarettes. She is only 15; I can't believe she is already smoking!"

Her friends both try to calm her and sympathize with her.

Just then the Red-Head starts to sound very upset as well,
"Oh girls, I don't know what do to? Just the other day, I too was looking through my daughter's purse and I found a fake I.D. and a receipt for beer. She is only 16; I can't believe she is drinking alcohol!"

Her friends both try to calm her and sympathize with her.

Just then the Blonde starts to sound very upset as well,
"Oh girls, I don't know what to do either. Just the other day I too was looking through my daughter's purse and I found a condom. She is only 16; I can't believe she has a penis."

_StationWagon_
09-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Heh, heh ... good one, but allow me to add another blonde joke. My favorite!

Two female baseball teams (Blondes vs Brunettes) were on the way to an event on a double decker bus. The blondes took the upper level and the brunettes were on the lower. Early in the trip the brunettes started whooping it up & having a great time, telling jokes, eating snacks & teasing each other. Laughter & shouts could be heard, and it sounded like a real party.

During a pause, they noticed that the upper level was deathly quiet. They wondered what the matter was. One brunette went up to see what was going on, and found all the blondes sitting erect and gripping the seat rails with white knuckles. They looked terrified.
"What's the matter girls? This is a fun ride, you should be having a blast up here with the great view. You got the best seats in the house!"
One terrified blonde looked at her with wide eyes and said, "Yeah, but you have a driver!"

BlueXJ
10-10-2009, 08:12 AM
great....stay out of their purses!!!!