PDA

View Full Version : what was Heinz thinking...

muddeprived
09-10-2009, 10:40 AM
...when they changed the cap on the ketchup bottles? I REALLY hate the new style pressure caps. I went to a picnic and all the little kids could not squeeze the ketchup out. Either it didn't come out or it exploded all over the hot dog. You have to apply a certain amount of torque....errr.....pressure in order to extract the ketchup through the nozzle. I just made a hotdog and it has twice as much ketchup on one side than it does on the other side. It's the end of the world as we know it and a insult to our pig's who die for us so we can have hot dogs with a nice even line of ketchup going across it.

I say instead of protesting against obama, we protest against Heinz! FIX THE KETCHUP!!!

Mudderoy
09-10-2009, 10:49 AM
...when they changed the cap on the ketchup bottles? I REALLY hate the new style pressure caps. I went to a picnic and all the little kids could not squeeze the ketchup out. Either it didn't come out or it exploded all over the hot dog. You have to apply a certain amount of torque....errr.....pressure in order to extract the ketchup through the nozzle. I just made a hotdog and it has twice as much ketchup on one side than it does on the other side. It's the end of the world as we know it and a insult to our pig's who die for us so we can have hot dogs with a nice even line of ketchup going across it.

I say instead of protesting against obama, we protest against Heinz! FIX THE KETCHUP!!!

Yeah that cap is a fail. I like the idea, but you need to take a special "squeeze" class prior to using the bottle.

Audio222
09-10-2009, 12:21 PM
I just made a hotdog and it has twice as much ketchup on one side than it does on the other side.

This is just wrong. What has the world come to.:mad0090:

BlueXJ
09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Those caps were mandated by the Obama administration. They meet the rule of more for those that have none and less for the rest of us.

alwaysxj
09-10-2009, 02:23 PM
first if you don't shack it before you squeeze then you get the watery stuff all over everything to. just make it simple.

2000XJ
09-10-2009, 08:07 PM
I can't agree more, that cap is the biggest piece of crap invention. And they get equally as dirty as any other cap, so that stay clean reasoning is a bunch of BS.

Melissa
09-12-2009, 12:41 AM
I have yet to master the crappy cap. Just last night I ended up with ketchup all over my hand and none on my hot dog bun, not once, not twice, but three times when I tried it, finally I beat the bottle against the counter until the cap broke, problem solved!

whowey
09-13-2009, 02:09 PM
None of you just grabs a sharp knife and punches a hole in the little rubber piece in the middle????

Melissa
09-13-2009, 02:19 PM
None of you just grabs a sharp knife and punches a hole in the little rubber piece in the middle????

Well now that would be to easy! :smiley-scared002:

2000XJ
09-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Well now that would be to easy! :smiley-scared002:

And if it was that easy then we'd have nothing to discuss in this topic!! :rotfl2:

4.3LXJ
09-14-2009, 11:10 AM
The solution is to put it on the ground, place hamburger in the vertical position in front of it and drive over it with the XJ