PDA

View Full Version : looks like i am a two girl kind of man.

alwaysxj
09-09-2009, 02:16 PM
well me and my wife went to the doc yesterday. and we found out that we will be having another girl. so that makes two little girls and two girl dogs and a wife. i am serounded by p***y. me and my wife were realy hoping to have a boy because my brother just died a couple weeks ago and we realy wanted to have his name live on. well guess that was not ment to be. oh well i love my girls i guess i will have to teach them how to work on my jeep with me then.:cheerleader:

Mudderoy
09-09-2009, 02:27 PM
well me and my wife went to the doc yesterday. and we found out that we will be having another girl. so that makes two little girls and two girl dogs and a wife. i am serounded by p***y. me and my wife were realy hoping to have a boy because my brother just died a couple weeks ago and we realy wanted to have his name live on. well guess that was not ment to be. oh well i love my girls i guess i will have to teach them how to work on my jeep with me then.:cheerleader:

You want a boy? You need to ...

1. Stop drinking coffee
2. Stop smoking
3. Be in your 20's

:smiley-laughing021:

Besides I get far more hugs from my two girls that I ever got from my two boys!

My Dad was dying of lung cancer, the day he did die of it. I asked my then girlfriend that if we had a child could we name it after my Dad. I wanted to tell him. She agreed. My Dad's name is Danny. So I figured it would be Danny if it was a boy, or Daniela if it was a girl. Maybe something like that can work out for you two. (three).

96xj
09-09-2009, 02:28 PM
:sign0013: about your bro my he :sick0004: what was his name ?
and :congrats: to you and your wife with your new baby girl to come :gitrdun:

alwaysxj
09-09-2009, 03:16 PM
:sign0013: about your bro my he :sick0004: what was his name ?
and :congrats: to you and your wife with your new baby girl to come :gitrdun:

his name was Adam or we called him AD

N1TZU
09-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Sorry for your loss there allwaysxj,congrats on your gain,You will be whats called"Swimming in the estrogen ocean"........

BlueXJ
09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/90BlueXJ/cat_congratulations.gif

You don't know how lucky you are. Girls get a muck less trouble than boys do. When they are teenagers you will thank your lucky stars.

alwaysxj
09-10-2009, 03:17 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/90BlueXJ/cat_congratulations.gif

You don't know how lucky you are. Girls get a muck less trouble than boys do. When they are teenagers you will thank your lucky stars.

realy are boys that bad? i just wanted a boy so i can go to the baseball games and go wheeling with them. but from the sound of it it looks like it will be easier with two girls in the back of the jeep puting on make up and doing their hair then a boy.

prerunner1982
09-10-2009, 04:48 PM
I am almost there with you allwaysxj.. I have a wife and 2 girls.

I dont know about them being easier... just wait until they are dating age and you have boys knocking on your door.

I want a boy as well to carry on the family name..... I am going to give it one more shot. I think a wife and 3 girls would be about as much as I can stand....

Good luck.... congrats.... and condolences.

btw... I like your avatar. That your wife? :tongueroll:

alwaysxj
09-10-2009, 05:55 PM
no that is not my wife i couldn't get here to take a pic so i had to find one. but don't tell her that. :mad0090:

BlueXJ
09-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Well now you have ruined the fantasy. Thought that was your wife for sure.

2000XJ
09-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Very sorry to hear about your brother. Big CONGRATS on the upcoming baby! Another suggestion for the name... could you guys find two girls names one that begins with A another with D, and make them so that they'd be her initials? It'd still be a way to dedicate it to your brother.

alwaysxj
09-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Very sorry to hear about your brother. Big CONGRATS on the upcoming baby! Another suggestion for the name... could you guys find two girls names one that begins with A another with D, and make them so that they'd be her initials? It'd still be a way to dedicate it to your brother.

that would work i did not think of that. thanks:smiley-gen165:

alwaysxj
09-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Well now you have ruined the fantasy. Thought that was your wife for sure.

sorry. i mean ya that is my wife.

prerunner1982
09-11-2009, 04:10 PM
sorry. i mean ya that is my wife.

I am sure your wife is just as hot... just shy. Nothing wrong with that. :thumbsup:

alwaysxj
09-11-2009, 05:28 PM
ya that is true

Melissa
09-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Congrats on another girl!!

Sorry for your loss

I used to want a boy and a girl, but now with two girls, I wouldn't want it any other way