PDA

View Full Version : Dang It!! Gonna miss the show

Paddletrucker
03-16-2013, 09:02 PM
I always download the podcasts and listen to them while I'm driving at night. I've always done it that way. Last week, though, I happened to log onto the site before I left for a trip and saw where the show was currently being recorded on ustream. I decided to check it out and really enjoyed watching it as it happened and participating in the chat. I'd never been on ustream before. I only caught the last half, though. All week, I've looked forward to catching all of it. Was all set. Then...I got a phone call a little bit ago. Now, I have to leave tomorrow night at 7PM, instead of well after midnight. :mad::P:bang:

I was really looking forward to that, too. Oh well. The bills have to get paid, so I gotta drive. I'll have to look forward to it for another week.:boohoo::boohoo:

XJ Wheeler
03-17-2013, 02:03 AM
Enjoyed chatting last time. No worries bud. It'll be here the next week. Safe travels, and steer clear of the bears.

Brasscatz
03-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Another option is if you have a smartphone, you can download the ustream app and log in there and still listen to it live! Just a thought :D

Paddletrucker
03-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Where I'm going, I lose signal for most of the trip. Almost nothing works. Buffering.....buffering.....buffering......unable to connect. LOL. I think I will download it, though. Never know where I might be where it WILL work! Thanks a bunch for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paddletrucker
03-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Ok done! UStream is all downloaded and I'm signed in. 10PM will put me about Garnett, KS, about an hour south of my destination. Signal isn't completely horrible there, but no 3G or 4GLte for sure. We'll see! Maybe I'll be able to pop in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk