PDA

View Full Version : Just found your show, looking to help.

Sharkface
03-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Hello there!
you guys recently did a little blurb about team petty cash and their rocking XJ which i have been keeping tabs on for a while now. It was very exciting for me to find an entire pod-cast devoted to this vehicle, however it was a little discouraging that i found it now after being devoted to this vehicle for so long.

Hence why I am posting....

I work as a web developer here in Phoenix Arizona, I was trying to go through the website to contact the creators but after not being able to find an easy contact link i am going through the forums here. As of right now I am trying to get my own web studio up and running. As is such I would really like to get in touch with whoever runs the sites. I am not looking to make money, I am just looking to put a client on my companies website and help a community out. While I doubt that the forums could over take other cherokee forums out there, the foot is in the door as to be the authority on XJ podcasts. Some simple additions and subtractions from the wordpress website could put you guys on the map.

Like I said, just trying to get my foot in the door and get my web studio company started off with a couple of clients that we can use as examples of people that we have done work for. Posting on the forums is an entirely horrible way of doing it so if you want to delete this post, go for it, but i really hope to hear back from somebody, hopefully an admin.

Thanks for your time, and really stoked to have a new source of XJ information!

4.3LXJ
03-05-2013, 03:56 PM
You would need to contact Mudderoy on this forum. He is the owner

prerunner1982
03-05-2013, 04:27 PM
While I doubt that the forums could over take other cherokee forums out there,

:allcrap: ;)

LOL If they keep treating their members like crap we will get there, slowly but surely one member at a time they will come to realize that XJtalk.com is the best damn Cherokee forum on the web. :D

Mudderoy
03-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Hello there!
you guys recently did a little blurb about team petty cash and their rocking XJ which i have been keeping tabs on for a while now. It was very exciting for me to find an entire pod-cast devoted to this vehicle, however it was a little discouraging that i found it now after being devoted to this vehicle for so long.

Hence why I am posting....

I work as a web developer here in Phoenix Arizona, I was trying to go through the website to contact the creators but after not being able to find an easy contact link i am going through the forums here. As of right now I am trying to get my own web studio up and running. As is such I would really like to get in touch with whoever runs the sites. I am not looking to make money, I am just looking to put a client on my companies website and help a community out. While I doubt that the forums could over take other cherokee forums out there, the foot is in the door as to be the authority on XJ podcasts. Some simple additions and subtractions from the wordpress website could put you guys on the map.

Like I said, just trying to get my foot in the door and get my web studio company started off with a couple of clients that we can use as examples of people that we have done work for. Posting on the forums is an entirely horrible way of doing it so if you want to delete this post, go for it, but i really hope to hear back from somebody, hopefully an admin.

Thanks for your time, and really stoked to have a new source of XJ information!

Just send me a PM or an e-mail mudderoy @ xjtalk.com. We're xjtalk.com on Skype. Maybe we can schedule a time to chat on Skype and I can answer your questions, or get a better understanding of what you are trying to do.

Happy to help if I can.