PDA

View Full Version : Episode 69

ironmanandy
02-20-2013, 11:48 PM
Episode 69......... that is all I have to say about that.

Mudderoy
02-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Yep, Andy is our guest for the next show, and the SHOW number is 69. I think we'll have him on again for episode 666. :mad0029:

ironmanandy
02-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Wow... Gotta wait a while to get on again I guess.
A

Mudderoy
02-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Live show tonight at 10pm CT!!! http://ustream.tv/channel/xjtalk

Remember "Jeep Tips!", "Electrical and Audio Tips!", and the interviews are ONLY available in the podcast!

The LIVE! show is the opening of the podcast that Josh and I record every Sunday night.

Mudderoy
02-25-2013, 11:14 AM
Episode 69 is up and ready!

Remember to leave a review of our show on iTunes!

http://www.xjtalkshow.com/

denverd1
02-26-2013, 11:49 AM
wow what a great interview. Andy, thats what its all about good sir. Well done. can't wait for pt 2.

tony and josh, not everyone is walking dead geek!! you two sound like a bunch of school girls going on about ****in edward from the damn vamp movies! Did you girls stand in line at midnight to watch the f'in movie??? geez!! its a JEEP podcast!! don't make me wait until your 15 minutes into the thing to hear something about a JEEP!

I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong about my first sentiments on the podcast (make is super short). But i don't think i'm alone on this one....

denverd1 out!~!

NW99XJ
02-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong about my first sentiments on the podcast (make is super short). But i don't think i'm alone on this one....

Good point Denver,
Tony and I ARE fans, but we prob should limit our chat on the non-jeep subjects.
We converse so easily, it sometimes is easy to forget why we're all here...lol...Its something we're trying to work on....dont go anywhere, I promise it'll get better.
Thanks for the input!

denverd1
02-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Good point Denver,
Tony and I ARE fans, but we prob should limit our chat on the non-jeep subjects.
We converse so easily, it sometimes is easy to forget why we're all here...lol...Its something we're trying to work on....dont go anywhere, I promise it'll get better.
Thanks for the input!

I wan't kidding per se, but was trying to be funny about it.....

keep up the great work.

Mudderoy
02-26-2013, 12:29 PM
wow what a great interview. Andy, thats what its all about good sir. Well done. can't wait for pt 2.

tony and josh, not everyone is walking dead geek!! you two sound like a bunch of school girls going on about ****in edward from the damn vamp movies! Did you girls stand in line at midnight to watch the f'in movie??? geez!! its a JEEP podcast!! don't make me wait until your 15 minutes into the thing to hear something about a JEEP!

denverd1 out!~!

Hey we didn't go on an on about it this show! :P

Seriously though, thanks for the feedback, but I think it would have been funnier played from a voice mail, hint hint! :rotfl2:

denverd1
02-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Hey we didn't go on an on about it this show! :P

Seriously though, thanks for the feedback, but I think it would have been funnier played from a voice mail, hint hint! :rotfl2:

I can do that!! And you're right, it was 68 that made me crazy...

Mudderoy
02-26-2013, 12:33 PM
I can do that!! And you're right, it was 68 that made me crazy...

Oh and I know you're serious. Put some colorful, ummm, language in that voice mail. :D

Actually it's good to have complaints, as it will make other people feel more at ease in doing the same. We really do want to know what we can do better.

AnarchyBurger
04-17-2013, 08:46 PM
I just listened to this podcast tonight. It was great! Andy said he a wasn't salesman, but he sold me on this products. Haha! Lots of good info for a new guy to the game! Appreciate it.

XjJeepacorn
04-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Lucky number lol!

XjJeepacorn
04-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Live show tonight at 10pm CT!!! http://ustream.tv/channel/xjtalk

Remember "Jeep Tips!", "Electrical and Audio Tips!", and the interviews are ONLY available in the podcast!

The LIVE! show is the opening of the podcast that Josh and I record every Sunday night.

How about 96 it's the we're getting a divorce position lol

Mudderoy
04-17-2013, 11:22 PM
Lucky number lol!

lol he tried to use that in his guest voice over. I had to break it to him that I play those randomly in future shows, not the current one.

Mudderoy
04-17-2013, 11:23 PM
I just listened to this podcast tonight. It was great! Andy said he a wasn't salesman, but he sold me on this products. Haha! Lots of good info for a new guy to the game! Appreciate it.

Yeah Andy is a talker. He'll tell you everything he knows, if there was just enough time. He cares, deeply, about his craft and his product.