PDA

View Full Version : How stronge is your guts?

alwaysxj
09-02-2009, 12:01 PM
sorry this one did not work please scoll to watch.
http://www.youtube.com:
:popcorn:

alwaysxj
09-02-2009, 12:11 PM
sorry it didn't work lets see if this will work now.
YouTube - Two girls help to pop a huge cyst

96xj
09-02-2009, 12:39 PM
:wtf::tmi::yack::yack::yack::yack::yack::yack::yac k::yack::yack::yack::poke:

09-02-2009, 03:34 PM
sweet, at least it didnt squirt her in the eye:eek:

Dirt Dogg Rydas
09-02-2009, 04:11 PM
I saw that the other day.
It's like a car wreck you don't want to look but can't help it.
I can't believe how much they took out.
My wife says if they didn't stuff it with gauze it will come back.
(She used to work in a minor emergencies clinic)

Voldemort
09-02-2009, 04:23 PM
I had one on my tail bone that went all the way to the bone. They had to cut it open and squish it out. it smelled like a old dirty dish rag that had been mildewed. then they had to pack it for several weeks till it healed.Man it hurt so bad.

BlueXJ
09-02-2009, 06:38 PM
That would not have been so bad except for those girls squealing. I spent 40 years in an Emergency Room Environment though. That was an abcess not a cyst.

2000XJ
09-02-2009, 09:36 PM
I hate popping a zit when I get one occasionally, that definately was something I hope I never have to go through. There's not much I'm afraid of, but when it comes to stuff like that I'm a complete wuss.

Mudderoy
09-03-2009, 09:53 AM
I haven't seen the video yet. I don't watch them from work, and when I got home last night, I forgot about it, so this comment may be out of place.

When I was 7 or 8 I got a boil on my leg. Right in the middle of my right thigh, like if you rested your hand on your leg, that place. Anyway they cut it open and stuck a rubber band in there to keep it from closing and it drained for several days. Nasty.

Fast forward 15 years later I got another one on my right arm near my elbow. I was out of work and had no insurance at the time. After a couple of weeks of dealing with the pain, I took my big a$$ hunting knife and cut the little bastard open.

I think I remember my Mom telling me that putting bacon on it would help it drain and heal, hmmm she may have been messing with me, but I did it and it worked.

It's funny how you can bring yourself to do things when long term pain is involved.

Mudderoy
09-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I finally got to watch the video. I think that was a boil. It looked like it had a core that they were trying to remove. My God I bet he felt better after that. Those girls with the dry heaves were hilarious.

ol"blue
09-05-2009, 04:01 PM
That was hilarious. I was sure those girls were going to lose their lunch.:smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
09-05-2009, 04:53 PM
That was hilarious. I was sure those girls were going to lose their lunch.:smiley-laughing021:

That one girl that was doing the ahhh procedure, was one tough cookie. She was mashing that thing like there's no tomorrow! It hurts, really bad when that chunky stuff is coming out too. I don't drink so maybe all those empty beer bottles made it less painful.

I was suprised that thing didn't have a red spot in the middle. That was a massive infection.

Melissa
09-05-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm with ol"blue, I thought it was hilarious and very enteraining.

When it was over I then watched the 9min video where they did the same thing to another guy, there must be something wrong with me :D

Mudderoy
09-06-2009, 02:59 AM
I'd like to know what was wrong with the guy to have such a huge infection.

muddeprived
09-06-2009, 11:09 AM
I was eating eggs when I watched that and when I poked the eggs, the juice ran out just like that video. :headshake:

I have one of those on my neck. It's only like 1/4" in diameter but it's slowly growing. I may have to do this later on.

Melissa
09-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I was eating eggs when I watched that and when I poked the eggs, the juice ran out just like that video. :headshake:

I have one of those on my neck. It's only like 1/4" in diameter but it's slowly growing. I may have to do this later on.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

You going to post a how to video for us :popcorn: