PDA

View Full Version : Ask Obama's Experts

XJMJeep
02-16-2013, 11:08 AM
http://youtu.be/jHmxY7zE5uc

Infidel Edition
05-07-2013, 01:09 PM
What he forgot to mention was the fact that the background check includes a red flag for those with ANY history of counseling related to violence....
Which does 2 things... requires counselors and psychologists to report you and your visit purposes against the gun registration log...
...and 2nd. It includes those that he tried to take the guns away from the first time. Vets with PTSD. Yes, PTSD counseling does = counseling related to violence.

When they (I won't say "he" cause I don't want to offend) failed to take vets guns away a few years back. They didn't give up. Rather, they found a way to spin it!

Mountain Goat
05-07-2013, 04:08 PM
You need to look way deeper than Obama....he is just a puppet.....when he is gone there will be another puppet. My signature below is how I personally feel.

Azzy
05-07-2013, 06:04 PM
What he forgot to mention was the fact that the background check includes a red flag for those with ANY history of counseling related to violence....
Which does 2 things... requires counselors and psychologists to report you and your visit purposes against the gun registration log...
...and 2nd. It includes those that he tried to take the guns away from the first time. Vets with PTSD. Yes, PTSD counseling does = counseling related to violence.

When they (I won't say "he" cause I don't want to offend) failed to take vets guns away a few years back. They didn't give up. Rather, they found a way to spin it!

And lets also point out that the background check portion is just a cover for re-defining what a transfer is. Its there to make more criminals out of law abiding people... criminals that wont be forgiven when a budgetary deadline is on the horizon.

Im not hugely active on this board, but im with you guys, I am very active in Harrisburg and local firearms policy, and get out and beat the streets for our local gun organizations. NRA can do good things nationally, but they suck at local issues. That's where we will win, and where we have to draw a line in the sand. We have to defend our rights on the home front first and foremost.

PA guys: FOACPAC.org