PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Chicago

Joliet Johnny
02-13-2013, 09:13 AM
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/04/chicago-police-changing-response-plan-for-some-911-calls/

The link above is a story about how the Chicago police are no longer going to show up to "things like criminal damage to property, vehicle thefts, garage burglaries, or other crimes in which the suspect is no longer on the scene" Im curious what this will free up the police to do? My guess is pull people over for going to fast, bulbs out, expired plates, too high of a vehicle, too low of a vehicle, too loud, and lets not forget parking violations. If I was a criminal Id burgle houses in Chicago cause I know as long as Im out before the homeowner notices me and calls 911 I would get away. Chicago leads IL in anti-gun legislation and manages to lead in crimes too. I think its ironic that the Batman movies were shot in Chicago cause its going to end up like Gotham but we have no Batman cause the anti-business taxing strategy made him move to Texas.

LizardRunner
02-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Interesting, Cops on patrol instead of taking the report so the crime could be solved. Sounds like Anarchy is rapidly approaching :pray: Once it arrives we can just shoot the criminal caught in the act or even running away from the scene. Gun control only prevents the law abiding citizen from owning a gun, criminals don't follow the "rules". Obama is sadly mistaken if he thinks banning any type of weapon will actually keep them from the hands of the criminals. Our govenor was wanting to publish a list of all CCL holders. That would have only given the criminals a list of houses to break into. It should be obvious by now that politicians only want to keep control of the mess they are building. Cops, while being stuck in that rock and hard place, are giving up, they see judges let off the criminals they worked hard to arrest. While the voting people stick their heads in the sand, hoping it will all go away. Time for big changes it seems. :sniper:

4.3LXJ
02-13-2013, 10:14 AM
We have the same thing here. Plenty of cops for traffic tickets, none for crimes. We have had some stabbings lately and the cops have complained about how much time it takes to investigate stuff like that

Joliet Johnny
02-16-2013, 07:56 PM
We have the same thing here. Plenty of cops for traffic tickets, none for crimes. We have had some stabbings lately and the cops have complained about how much time it takes to investigate stuff like that

Not to mention your police open up on random Japanese pickup trucks.

xj4life2
02-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Not to mention your police open up on random Japanese pickup trucks.

No that was in So Cal , nothing to do with us up here in Nor Cal and yes I'm all for splitting this state in half. Our cops are to busy to fire thier guns,Issueing citations to wheelers with big tires.

4.3LXJ
02-19-2013, 07:55 PM
That lack of mud flaps is a serious problem :D