PDA

View Full Version : so they fired a rocket.....

muddeprived
04-05-2009, 01:26 AM
...and everyone's mad. Do you think it's actually for their space program or is it nuclear related? Honestly, I don't care but I'm just curious if the US has to go in and do some butt-kicking again.

Mudderoy
04-05-2009, 01:36 AM
Without outside help that country will starve or revolt against it's F**KED up leader. Firing that missle is about making the world give that A$$HOLE more help so he can stay in power.

Melissa
04-05-2009, 01:51 PM
I think that it was nuclear related. I think now that North Korea has the know how to build these kinds of rockets that they are going to try to mass produce them and sell them to anyone that will buy.

What gets me is that the US paid Japan not to shoot down the rocket when they wanted to. If it was aimed at my country I would have had it shot down the moment it left the launch pad.

Did you know that the US also pays Japan not to produce anything nuclear related even though they have the technology?

Mudderoy
04-05-2009, 02:40 PM
I think we should have had one of those airborne laser 747's ready, and shot the piece of shit down before it left their country.

muddeprived
04-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I think that it was nuclear related. I think now that North Korea has the know how to build these kinds of rockets that they are going to try to mass produce them and sell them to anyone that will buy.

What gets me is that the US paid Japan not to shoot down the rocket when they wanted to. If it was aimed at my country I would have had it shot down the moment it left the launch pad.

Did you know that the US also pays Japan not to produce anything nuclear related even though they have the technology?

How do we know they are not producing nuclear weapons? japan is way ahead of us in technology and i bet they are building nuclear bombs the size of a penny.

muddeprived
04-06-2009, 01:52 AM
Without outside help that country will starve or revolt against it's F**KED up leader. Firing that missle is about making the world give that A$$HOLE more help so he can stay in power.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is reportedly a big film buff, and his strategy appears to have borrowed heavily from the 1959 movie "The Mouse That Roared," about a fictional poor country that declares war on the U.S. expecting to lose and get aid like the Marshall Plan that Washington used to help rebuild its World War II foes.

got that from comcast. It seems somewhat like what you said.

Melissa
04-06-2009, 01:29 PM
How do we know they are not producing nuclear weapons? japan is way ahead of us in technology and i bet they are building nuclear bombs the size of a penny.

I bet they are, and even though the US is paying them not too.
I'm sure one of these days we will see what they have produced as far as nuclear weapons.

Mudderoy
04-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Our technology cost 10 times more, works 1/2 the time and is 20 years ahead of everyone else. :smiley-laughing021:

It's that last bit that keeps the rest in line. I'll say this though, our stuff is working better and better as time goes on.

muddeprived
04-18-2009, 07:29 AM
(CNN) -- North Korea said Saturday any sanctions or pressure applied against it following its rocket launch earlier this month will be considered a "declaration of war."
A North Korean soldier looks into South Korea from the demilitarized zone on April 9.

A North Korean soldier looks into South Korea from the demilitarized zone on April 9.

In an announcement on state-run television, the country said it was ready to step up efforts to develop nuclear weapons and poised for a military response to any moves against it.

"The revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK are always keeping themselves fully ready to go into action any moment to mercilessly punish anyone who encroaches upon the sovereignty and dignity of the DPRK even a bit," it said.

On Monday the United Nations condemned North Korea -- which refers to itself as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, or DPRK -- for launching a rocket.

The United States called the launch a "provocative act" that violated a 2006 Security Council resolution prohibiting Pyongyang from conducting ballistic missile launches.

Pyongyang insists the April 5 launch was a successful mission to place a communications satellite into orbit. The United States says the rocket's payload did not reach orbit.

The U.N. statement says the rocket launch was "in contravention" to a 2006 Security Council resolution that demanded that North Korea not launch any ballistic missiles.

The 15-member council also voted unanimously for a statement by the council's president demanding the country make no more launches.

"The Korean People's Army will consider sanctions to be applied against the DPRK under various names over its satellite launch or any pressure to be put upon it through 'total participation' in the PSI (Proliferation Security Initiative) as a declaration of undisguised confrontation and a declaration of a war against the DPRK," the announcement on state TV said.

"Now that the group officially declared confrontation and war against the DPRK, its revolutionary armed forces will opt for increasing the nation's defense capability including nuclear deterrent in every way, without being bound to the agreement adopted at the six-party talks," it continued, apparently referring to the Security Council.
Don't Miss

* U.N. condemns North Korean rocket launch
* Security Council wrestles with N. Korea launch
* Japan extends sanctions against North Korea
* So, where's the payload?

Referring to South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, the statement added, "The Lee group of traitors should never forget that Seoul is just 50 kilometers (31 miles) away from the Military Demarcation Line."

That line was established by the 1953 Armistice Agreement between the two Koreas -- which are still technically at war.

A Friday report North Korea's official KCNA news agency, seemed to blame the "war hysteria" on the United States and South Korea after the two countries carried out a combined air force operation in South Korea.
advertisement

The "'South Korea-U.S. military alliance' oft-repeated by them is, in essence, nothing but a 'war alliance' and 'alliance for aggression' aimed at invading the DPRK," the report said.

"When a nuclear war will break out due to the war chariot of the 'South Korea-U.S. military alliance' is a matter of time," it said. "The U.S. and South Korean warmongers would be well advised to stop acting rashly, properly understanding who their rival is."

I think it's time that we hand their asses to them on a platter. :thumbdown: