PDA

View Full Version : Lockers & Limited Slips & Spools - AKA: Traction aids...

RTPG
02-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Eaton, ARB air-lockers, Lock-Right, Powertrax, Detroit, Auburn Gear, ECTED, Electric Lockers, Lunch Box Lockers, Mini-Spools, Full Spools, Limited Slip (LSD), TrueTrac, TJM, etc.

http://store.4wheelingplus.com/images/eaton-locker-options.jpg

PM me with what you are looking for and what you are working on and I will get back to you with options/prices/etc.

BTW: We can get it all from 2WD to 4WD from Chevy to Jeep to Ford to Pontiac. Let me know what you are working on. :D

Dredwolf
02-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Ron,

A few questions that don't involve pricing....

For the E-Locker, can you get the special bearings and shims for a D30 install?

And are PowerTrax NoSlips actually shipping for a 8.25?

RTPG
02-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Ron,

A few questions that don't involve pricing....

Define "special bearings and shims" - I have access to tons of axle parts... I just have to learn the lingo.

I have one of the NoSlips in stock here locally: http://store.4wheelingplus.com/proddetail.asp?prod=92-0382-2925

Which one do you need?

RTPG
02-07-2013, 09:46 PM

FYI: Both are in stock and ready to ship. :D

RTPG
02-07-2013, 10:13 PM

I have access to both...

LM102949 bearings and LM102911 races

In stock and ready to ship - :D

I can get you the shims as well.

http://store.4WheelingPlus.com/images/d30-eaton-elocker-shims.jpg

Dredwolf
02-08-2013, 04:38 PM
FYI: Both are in stock and ready to ship. :D

Apparently I need to get grumpy with a vendor on a refund....2 months is not acceptable, even with the smooth switch of the damaged winch.

RTPG
02-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Apparently I need to get grumpy with a vendor on a refund....2 months is not acceptable, even with the smooth switch of the damaged winch.
I certainly don't want to cause any issues with other vendors.

I would happily sell to the other vendor so he can make it right with you???

gary63
02-08-2013, 04:56 PM
that is why I will be placing my orders with you when I'm ready you did a great job in getting the stuff I needed for my winch and kept me informed wile the other vender didn't. keep up the good work.

RTPG
02-08-2013, 07:44 PM
I can't believe I forgot to add that we are now shipping most parts Internationally. :bang:

Up until recently it was 48 States only... but we are able to ship most (not all) parts just about anywhere now.

gary63
02-08-2013, 07:49 PM
on locker how about the OX locker? I didn't see it on your list.

RTPG
02-09-2013, 02:08 AM
on locker how about the OX locker? I didn't see it on your list.

Yea... I can sell OX lockers. :D

I don't have as many OX lockers in stock as I do other brands, but let me know what you need and I will let you know if I can get it for you.

Dredwolf
02-09-2013, 07:45 AM
I certainly don't want to cause any issues with other vendors.

I would happily sell to the other vendor so he can make it right with you???

Ron, thanks for being a quality vendor, but the other vendor is a national chain my wife placed the order through. They have a number of oblivious employees at their chain stores that can cause issues all by themselves, but I will say they did a great job getting the damaged winch replaced.

That's why this is very puzzling....and the order status page has stayed the same since my wife printed it after she placed the order.