PDA

View Full Version : Hello XJ's...Oh.. and there owners too

JeepXJ.com
04-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks Mudderoy for dropping in on my website and giving me a shout out about this site. Looks great. Any place that gets XJ lovers together is good to go for sure.

Hope to hang out with you guys and chill a little.

Melissa
04-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Hello and Welcome from Oregon!

firehawk
04-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome from Indiana.

Mudderoy
04-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Hey thanks for stopping by. Yeah that's the way I look at it too. Always fun to mingle with other XJer's.

BTW, please forgive Melissa, she's a little shy. :rotfl2:

xjjeepthing
04-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudderoy
04-05-2009, 08:48 AM
BTW its time to update that baby picture. 1 year old! Congratulations. Wholly crap that's a big baby! 11lbs.

http://jeepxj.com/

JeepXJ.com
04-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Yeah, the baby is pretty big now. I do need to update some pictures. Along with other things. My oldest (2 1/2 years old) helped me wash the jeep today. boy did he have some fun.

Melissa
04-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Adorbale son you got there :)

Mudderoy
04-05-2009, 02:43 PM
I saw some of your Katrina pictures. Interesting in as much as it was the following hurricane, Rita, that was the reason for me to start building my XJ.

Ok more of a justification than a reason.

Roads were packed with people trying to get out of town. Our neighbors fled and in 12 hours they got 5 miles away.

I decided then that I was going to make sure we had a way around ANY barriers.

BlueXJ
04-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Welcome from your neighbor over here in TEXAS.

JeepXJ.com
04-06-2009, 10:09 PM
I saw some of your Katrina pictures. Interesting in as much as it was the following hurricane, Rita, that was the reason for me to start building my XJ.

Ok more of a justification than a reason.

Roads were packed with people trying to get out of town. Our neighbors fled and in 12 hours they got 5 miles away.

I decided then that I was going to make sure we had a way around ANY barriers.

Yeah, we had alot of downed trees..this picture is of a major HWY (2 lane) by the house...as you can see..not much room to move until the trees where gone.. and of course, most of it we had to do ourselves. fun.

http://www.jeepxj.com/Hurricane/Picture%20016.jpg

Mudderoy
04-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah, we had alot of downed trees..this picture is of a major HWY (2 lane) by the house...as you can see..not much room to move until the trees where gone.. and of course, most of it we had to do ourselves. fun.

That's amazing. I know it is a two lane, but that doesn't even look like a road much less a highway! Well after IKE I now have a chainsaw. Soon I'll have a winch bumper, then a winch. Slowly I'm gathering everything I need to survive and protect my family.