PDA

View Full Version : Product Idea?

jeep tubes
01-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Have a product idea you would like to see? Would you like to receive it for free if we make it? If so let us know what you would like to see on our site and give us feedback on what we have.

We are here to serve you and make quality products for our customers. Its our number one goal.

If you have any questions please call or email us.

-Tim

Rayburne
01-29-2013, 01:13 AM
Affordable Body armor,

Rayburne
01-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Just friended your Facebook page, nice fabrication. Now im going to your website. Thanks

XJ Wheeler
01-29-2013, 01:48 AM
I might could come up with a few. Cool idea.

Brasscatz
01-29-2013, 07:27 AM
I would love to see some tail light guards. I like your products :D

prerunner1982
01-29-2013, 07:41 AM
2 door cherokee tube doors.

XJ Wheeler
01-29-2013, 01:35 PM
Heavy duty bumper mounts with d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper, like the old military chevy trucks.

Rooftop light mounts, just like a bar not rack.

Simply, cheap, but sturdy roof rack

Tail light guards (for both '84-'96 & '97-'01)

Rear section frame stiffeners

jeep tubes
01-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys, keep them coming. What we have seen so far can very well be put on our site. Make sure you email us your ideas so we can keep track of them and we will then have you on file to know who receives their free product!

Tim

prerunner1982
01-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Heavy duty bumper mounts with d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper, like the old military chevy trucks.

I have thought about this as well using 1" receiver hitch type stock. The CUCV trucks weren't even solid, but square tube but I would prefer the solid stock like the 1" receiver hitch though.

Rayburne
01-29-2013, 08:46 PM
This is cool

Rayburne
01-29-2013, 08:52 PM
I really like the bolt on fender flares and was wondering if the stated price is for a pair or each. Also is it with the fender skin included.

bluedragon436
01-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Some semi matching styled tube front and rear bumpers and maybe even some decent rock rails that will match up with the bumpers... Something similar to Trail Gear's Tacoma bumpers..
(http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-bumper-gallery#) and their rock rails. (http://www.trail-gear.com/trail-armor) I love the better than stock bumpers, that give you that give you that beefy look, the protection of good armor, not to mention being able to have a winch on the front, having extraction points and not weigh a ton all at the same time..

Rayburne
01-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Just had another thought, tube rear bumper that's sealed and plumbed for an air tank for airing up tires that also has a spare mount thats set to the left side for view,

jeep tubes
01-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Some semi matching styled tube front and rear bumpers and maybe even some decent rock rails that will match up with the bumpers... Something similar to Trail Gear's Tacoma bumpers..
(http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-bumper-gallery#) and their rock rails. (http://www.trail-gear.com/trail-armor) I love the better than stock bumpers, that give you that give you that beefy look, the protection of good armor, not to mention being able to have a winch on the front, having extraction points and not weigh a ton all at the same time..

This is already on our "To Do List". We have been wanting to do tube bumpers that wrap around in the rear similar to Trail-Gears. It would provide great protection to the lower quarter panel as well as a great step to get anything off the top of the jeep.

We appreciate everyone's feedback on this topic. You guys are the reason we are here, and we are here to listen to what you guys want.

If you have any further questions please call or email us. And keep the ideas coming!:thumbsup:

Thanks!
Tim

Carves
01-30-2013, 12:17 AM
........ Simply, cheap, but sturdy roof rack ...........

Some semi matching styled tube front and rear bumpers..................

This is already on our "To Do List". We have been wanting to do tube bumpers that wrap around in the rear similar to Trail-Gears. It would provide great protection to the lower quarter panel as well as a great step to get anything off the top of the jeep.......................

Something Ive been chatting about ... to ol mate in his metal shop ....

Wrap-around rear bumper,
A removable hoop mounted on the wrap-around ... which goes up and over the XJ following the body line of the tailgate ( exo roll bar style of thing ) ... which would then provide some weight carrying capacity at the rear of a rack ... utilising the factory crossbars for forward support.

.... still pondering whether to anchor it at the top using the factory rails ....

.... might even be suitable for hanging a swing away tyre mount on ;);)

jeep tubes
01-30-2013, 06:28 PM
We appreciate everyone's feed back on this subject, you guys all have had great ideas and we are taking a lot of them into consideration. :thumbsup:

If you have any questions please call or email us.

Thanks!
Tim