PDA

View Full Version : Episode 64 is up!

Mudderoy
01-21-2013, 12:07 PM
:xjtalk:

Josh tells us about more 99 XJ woes
We discuss the purchasing of Jeep sits by corporation(s)

Steve, 4.3lxj from xjtalk.com
Bobby, from NAXJA.org
Bear, 4x4Dalton from xjtalk.com
Share their thoughts..
Jeep Tips! – Steve 4.3lxj – u-joint straps
Josh’s interview with Ryan Reusser of Bri & Bub Offroad

:link: (http://xjtalkshow.com)

bluedragon436
01-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Another awesome show Tony!!... I am now watching all the BSF recovery videos after watching the FKR Short Bus recovery video... I used to know a guy locally here in DE that had a similar setup wrecker but it was a Ford with some beefier looking tires... He used to do the trail/mud recoveries all the time.. I always thought that was pretty cool, and if I had the money I wouldn't mind picking up a wrecker one day to have on hand @ trail events...

Mudderoy
01-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Another awesome show Tony!!... I am now watching all the BSF recovery videos after watching the FKR Short Bus recovery video... I used to know a guy locally here in DE that had a similar setup wrecker but it was a Ford with some beefier looking tires... He used to do the trail/mud recoveries all the time.. I always thought that was pretty cool, and if I had the money I wouldn't mind picking up a wrecker one day to have on hand @ trail events...

Yep you'd be a bad omen one moment and a best friend the next! :thumbsup:

bluedragon436
01-24-2013, 10:52 AM
I'd leave it at the trail head... And wheel the XJ.. so at least it wouldn't be a ever following bad omen on the trails... LOL