PDA

View Full Version : Interesting video

01xjcny
01-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Take it how you see it not saying that this is true or not just wondering if any one else has watched the video that is appearing now. I watched it with my wife and was just wondering other opinions on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wx9GxXYKx_8

http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

Brasscatz
01-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Any time I hear somebody call out CONSPIRACY!!! I get real skeptical and roll my eyes. I'm not discounting the facts that a lot of conspiracy theories have, nor am I saying that conspiracies aren't real. There are just a lot of people out there that claim that every single event that happens is a conspiracy and they freak out about it, which is crying wolf and is the reason for my eye roll. Do I believe that the gov't covers stuff up and feeds us b.s.? Absolutely. But I don't believe that every time POTUS sneezes, it's really Biden squirting water from a special hidden alien mechanism secretly implanted in obama's nose.

That being said... I haven't made it all the way through this entire video, but there are several questions that I've had about this whole thing and would like the answers to.
1. When this even was unfolding, we learned of another man found in the woods wearing camo pants, etc that was said to be an accomplice.... who was he and what happened to him?
2. From the very start, they've said that Lanza's mother was a teacher at the school, but now they are claiming that she isn't? That doesn't make sense.

I will amend these by stating that I haven't watched every single news story on this event, so I may have missed some things.
Discuss ;)

Brasscatz
01-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Ok....... Now I'm curious as to the explanation of why those facebook pages and other sites were created before 12/14.... if the page creator's computer date/clock was set wrong, would that reflect on the post? Or is all that controlled by the servers of the sites?

Sneedle Vision
01-16-2013, 11:32 PM
This whole Sandy Hook thing sucks. The more I see and read about this whole thing makes my stomach turn.

That video makes some decent points, but I think the real info is in the people that are interviewed. Like that medical examiner, that parent Robbie Parker who is giggling and asking if the cameras were ready. The facebook pages are weird, but plausible they were used for something else first.

The government does a lot of things we don't know about and it seems like this one was done poorly. The item that got my wheels turning was the picture of one of the Newtown parents who bears an extreme resemblance to another woman who was labeled the attorney for the Aurora shooter (promoting the whole actor angle).

It makes me angry because the event happened but uneasy because we'll never know the truth of what happened.

Just awful.

Brasscatz
01-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Agreed. There is absolutely no discounting the tragedy that happened. A lot of beautiful lives were lost that day. And agreed that we will never know everything that really happened.