PDA

View Full Version : Live show vs. podcast snafu!

Mudderoy
01-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Well hell. I found out this morning that Sue the Vermont Jeep Girl, and this week's guest was up late last night waiting for her interview to come on during the live show.

I thought she was just hanging out seeing that the live show was all about.

I had to explain this morning on Facebook chat that the Live portion of the show is recorded, and then later, Sunday night, or Monday evening the live show and the interview are mixed together and released.

I guess this is another case of needing to "refresh" the audience on what is going on with the show...

Sorry Sue! :sad0147:

prerunner1982
01-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Ouch..... hopefully she won't condemn the rest of us. You know the whole 1 bad apple spoils the whole bunch thing...

NW99XJ
01-14-2013, 09:34 AM
OOPS~!
Well that may be something we'll have to work on in the future....
I guess we've gotten so comfortable with the format we've forgotten that there may be people out there that dont know whats going on or how we do things....
Live and learn...... Thanks for your patience Sue!

Mudderoy
01-14-2013, 09:38 AM
OOPS~!
Well that may be something we'll have to work on in the future....
I guess we've gotten so comfortable with the format we've forgotten that there may be people out there that dont know whats going on or how we do things....
Live and learn...... Thanks for your patience Sue!

Yep and with such a small audience (100 or so a week) it means there are going to be a lot of new listeners that won't know how it works.

prerunner1982
01-15-2013, 09:14 AM
So I was flippin' through the newest issue of JP, inside the back cover in the Jeep Shots section and who do I find at the top.....Vermont Jeep Girl.

Just heard it mentioned on the podcast.. feel stupid for posting it now. lol