PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank...

Audio222
08-27-2009, 11:02 AM
I would like to thank all those who checked up on my both in and out of the hospital. Wait a minute the only person who checked on me was Melissa, no one else even noticed I was gone. Never have I meant so little to so many :boohoo:. I guess I will just have to take it in stride and live with the disappointment. My Cherokee still doesn't have flairs, the grass hasn't been cut and the house still isn't painted but the meds seem to have taken effect so it looks like I will make through.

Thus this has become the official "Melissa is a much better person than anyone else on here and is nicer and has the best looking Cherokee and has the most livestock and has the second best fifth wheel and has the best hair and is from Oregon thread".:cheerleader:

Feel free to sing your own praises of Melissa here, everyone else has some serious kissing up to do.
Have a nice DAY !!:)

BlueXJ
08-27-2009, 11:07 AM
I agree Mel is the best that xjtalk has to offer. She would be my choice of best overall member and the best looking member that will post pics of herself on the site. I have a poor excuse in that I have been down with pneumonia for the last couple of weeks but that is poor and pitiful and I beg your forgivness.

Audio222
08-27-2009, 11:11 AM
I agree Mel is the best that xjtalk has to offer. She would be my choice of best overall member and the best looking member that will post pics of herself on the site. I have a poor excuse in that I have been down with pneumonia for the last couple of weeks but that is poor and pitiful and I beg your forgivness.

Okay done you are forgiven, and I hope you feel better.
By the way while in my hospital bed I would read all the jokes. I was very bored thanks for posting them.

Next !!!

BlueXJ
08-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Okay done you are forgiven, and I hope you feel better.
By the way while in my hospital bed I would read all the jokes. I was very bored thanks for posting them.

Next !!!

Between Jeep forums I read Jokes and any that seem not too nasty or too political I usually post if they are new to me. I don't bother if they are way too old to be funny any longer.

Melissa
08-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I would like to thank all those who checked up on my both in and out of the hospital. Wait a minute the only person who checked on me was Melissa, no one else even noticed I was gone. Never have I meant so little to so many :boohoo:. I guess I will just have to take it in stride and live with the disappointment. My Cherokee still doesn't have flairs, the grass hasn't been cut and the house still isn't painted but the meds seem to have taken effect so it looks like I will make through.

Thus this has become the official "Melissa is a much better person than anyone else on here and is nicer and has the best looking Cherokee and has the most livestock and has the second best fifth wheel and has the best hair and is from Oregon thread".:cheerleader:

Feel free to sing your own praises of Melissa here, everyone else has some serious kissing up to do.
Have a nice DAY !!:)

Wow you guys both made me blush and brought tears to my eyes :o

Thank you.

Hope you both are feeling better!!

Audio, if I were any closer, I'd come mow your yard and paint your house, and BTW I sold my fifthwheel :thumbsup:

Jeep95XJ
08-27-2009, 11:39 PM
:smiley-laughing021: :boohoo: