PDA

View Full Version : What happened in CT ...

ArmyGuy45
12-17-2012, 06:35 AM
is VERY unfortunate. Gun free zones do not protect and this has been proven many time before. I hope you all are buying guns, gun parts, magazines and plenty of ammo.

msmoorenburg
12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server3200/90c91/products/1756/images/3454/PRECIOUS_METALS_BACK__73157.1313165160.1280.1280.j pg

4.3LXJ
12-17-2012, 11:05 AM
is VERY unfortunate. Gun free zones do not protect and this has been proven many time before. I hope you all are buying guns, gun parts, magazines and plenty of ammo.

That is why the crazies go there. It is safe for them. I heard a comment by the police in Sunnyside OR on the Clackamas Town Center shootings. They didn't wait for SWAT, but just went in because as soon as these nuts meet resistance they cave and turn the gun on themselves. If someone had been there and pointed a gun at them, many lives would have been saved in both cases.

BlueXJ
12-17-2012, 07:37 PM
That is exactly what was stated. As soon as Lanza (shooter) heard the sirens he turned the gun on himself. It is a shame that the Principal or a teacher was not armed. Many lives of those children would have been saved.
The answer is arming the entire adult population IMHO.

KH96XJ
12-18-2012, 01:04 AM
We all know how much safer our schools will be once they ban all guns like other civilized countries, such as China, that the liberal people want us to be like. I mean just look at how well their gun laws work in stopping evil guns from committing violent acts on their schools.

:link: (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-20723910)

I just ordered some ammo middle of last week and I might have to order some more sooner than anticipated.

Mudderoy
12-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Personally I'm going to send money to the NRA to help keep the elected crazies from doing something that just hurts our ability to protect ourselves.

ArmyGuy45
12-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Personally I'm going to send money to the NRA to help keep the elected crazies from doing something that just hurts our ability to protect ourselves.

You can also donate to the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF). They also protect gun rights and gun ownership.

I am a life member to both the NRA and the SAF.

bluedragon436
12-18-2012, 08:16 AM
I agree that what happened there was very unfortunate for sure... but I don't think taking people's rightfully owned guns away is going to at all help... it will help in unarming those who deserve to own their weapons responsibly, so that they can be killed by those who do not follow the laws at all, and will continue to own and carry regardless!! I am and will continue to be a member of the NRA.... One of the many rights myself and my brothers and sisters in arms fight for and die for each and every day!!

denverd1
12-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Gun free zones... the only place safe for idiots to shoot innocent ppl. When will they understand this.

love this site: www.cheaperthandirt.com