PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request for my Mother in-law.

Mudderoy
12-10-2012, 12:57 PM
My Mother in-law has been in pain for the last few days. She fell off a ladder on to her side (found out today it was a 5 foot drop!) It hurt, but she got over it but I suspect this is the cause of her current situation. For the last several days she's had increasing pain and well now she's finally in the hospital.

They are doing some tests on her to determine the problem, and hopefully cure.

Please keep my Mother in-law in your prayers. Her birthday is this week, she'll be 76. Her mother was killed when she was just 14. Being the oldest of 6 children she took care of them all, and now, of course, us.

4.3LXJ
12-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Done Tony

Mudderoy
12-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Done Tony

Okay Steve I'm just contacting you directly from now on. She just has a really bad urinary infection. They are going to give her a treatment there, then send her home.

Geez, 5' fall and apparently she bounces instead of breaks. I was sure it was going to be related to the fall.

XJ Wheeler
12-10-2012, 01:25 PM
She's in mine anyway, Muddy. That's never fun.

4.3LXJ
12-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Okay Steve I'm just contacting you directly from now on. She just has a really bad urinary infection. They are going to give her a treatment there, then send her home.

Geez, 5' fall and apparently she bounces instead of breaks. I was sure it was going to be related to the fall.

Urinary tract infections are taken care of easily enough. Tough old gal eh? Have her drink lots of cranberry juice in the future. It is good for the kidneys

OrangeXJ
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM
you got it. 5' dam if I woud have done that it would lay me out.

Dredwolf
12-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Prayers sent, Tony.

XJ Wheeler
12-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Definitely more cran, taste sucks but tis good for that stuff.

Brasscatz
12-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Definitely lucky that it wasn't more serious! Saying a prayer anyways ;)

Definitely more cran, taste sucks but tis good for that stuff.

Not to detract from your statement, but I think there was a study done saying that cranberry doesn't really do anything for bladder infections and urinary tract infections... I could be wrong but I'm just too lazy to do the research to confirm that :D

XJ Wheeler
12-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Definitely lucky that it wasn't more serious! Saying a prayer anyways ;)

Not to detract from your statement, but I think there was a study done saying that cranberry doesn't really do anything for bladder infections and urinary tract infections... I could be wrong but I'm just too lazy to do the research to confirm that :D

I've actually had one and was told by the doctor to drink lots. That's when my hatred for the stuff began. Its been a while since then though, maybe something been learnt since.

bobbyv
12-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Prayers on the way, hope she gets to feeling better soon.

bluedragon436
12-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Prayers definitely going out Tony!!

cantab27
12-10-2012, 11:33 PM
hope shes better soon mate....um prayers for my ma inlaw...na we wont go there