11-05-2012, 02:08 AM
http://xjtalk.com/images/special/xjtalkshow-girlanddog.jpg

NW99XJ – Josh – Co-hosts
General chit chat
Hurricane Sandy
Presidential Vote Tuesday
Josh interviews people at “No Roads Required Offroad Show”
Tony interviews Aaron, OMCOffroad about upcoming charity event

The "LIVE" portion of the show was broadcast on UStream. Tonight was a successful test. Currently plans are to broadcast the live portion of the show on Sundays, 10pm CT at :link: (http://ustream.tv/channel/xjtalk)
Please feel free to join us and interact with other viewers in chat.

Want to be a guest? [email protected] or call 530-675-4102
Have a Jeep Tip? [email protected], or call 530-675-4102

:link: (http://www.xjtalkshow.com/)

OMC OFFROAD
11-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Tony interview was nice and the whole podcast was outstanding love it let me know when you would like to have me as a guest again. Thank you

prerunner1982
11-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Great show, they seem to keep getting longer. :thumbsup:

Like the co-host lay out.

Josh- I think you have a great voice for radio, and no I don't swing that way. :D
I also enjoyed the field interviews, great hearing a bit of the back ground and the vehicles and such. Enjoyed the dyno run, not a big Ford fan but sounded great.

Tony- I think an off topic podcast every so often would be ok, nothing wrong with getting away from Jeeps on occasion. Perhaps keeping with the Holiday season? Regardless, keep doin' what your doin'.

Mudderoy
11-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Great show, they seem to keep getting longer. :thumbsup:

Like the co-host lay out.

Josh- I think you have a great voice for radio, and no I don't swing that way. :D
I also enjoyed the field interviews, great hearing a bit of the back ground and the vehicles and such. Enjoyed the dyno run, not a big Ford fan but sounded great.

Tony- I think an off topic podcast every so often would be ok, nothing wrong with getting away from Jeeps on occasion. Perhaps keeping with the Holiday season? Regardless, keep doin' what your doin'.

Yeah I really enjoyed the "Josh" interviews, but I was concerned that at 37 minutes long it might make the show way too long, but mixed it in anyway. It's not like it wasn't entertaining, and there's always more than one day, or the fast forward button. ;)

prerunner1982
11-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I don't mind a long show, luckily there is 8+/- hrs in a work day. It typically takes me 2-3 hrs to listen anyway as I pause it when I have to get up to get something or if I HAVE to talk to someone. :D

Brasscatz
11-06-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't mind a long show, luckily there is 8+/- hrs in a work day. It typically takes me 2-3 hrs to listen anyway as I pause it when I have to get up to get something or if I HAVE to talk to someone. :D

Same here. I listen to the show over probably a 5 hour period at work.

bluedragon436
11-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Nothing wrong with long shows... I got pletnty of long flights everyday that I can liste to the show just as I have been doing with the normal length podcasts anyways... And like you said, if there is a part of the show someone doesnt want to listen too, they can use the fast forward button..

NW99XJ
11-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey thanks for all the positive feedback guys, its really appreciated!
For those that would like to have some fun with this podcast, you can make a drinking game out of it by drinking every time you here me say "awesome" ....lol,
That's going to have to be something that I'll be working on as time goes on.
Here's the link to the show report in the events section that has pictures and stuff for you guys to look at: http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12028

Thanks again!

prerunner1982
11-08-2012, 01:06 PM
For those that would like to have some fun with this podcast, you can make a drinking game out of it by drinking every time you here me say "awesome" ....lol,

or, "is that correct?" :D

:mel:

NW99XJ
11-08-2012, 01:12 PM
LOL good one!
Or if you're after some alcohol poisoning, ....listen for the "uhm's"

I'm getting more comfortable with doing interviews, and figuring out what to do going into one, etc.... so keep in mind that these things will get better as time goes on.

Mudderoy
11-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey thanks for all the positive feedback guys, its really appreciated!
That's going to have to be something that I'll be working on as time goes on.
Here's the link to the show report in the events section that has pictures and stuff for you guys to look at: http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12028

Thanks again!

Mine would be "interesting" or "great" :D :mock:

prerunner1982
11-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Both of ya'll are much better than I am so I guess I really can't poke fun at you.

Mudderoy
11-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Both of ya'll are much better than I am so I guess I really can't poke fun at you.

I'm going to start picking on Josh to trip him up. Bring him down to my level.

NW99XJ
11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
...thats it! ....I'm going to speech therapy!
lol

Mudderoy
11-09-2012, 10:25 AM