PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt Designs

Voldemort
08-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Hey Muddy what about having a thread were people put in t-shirt design ideas and make a xjtalk shirt with a member design on the back???

BlueXJ
08-14-2009, 06:00 AM
I found the one T-Shirt that I wear the most missing from the store. I like the pocket Ts with a small xjtalk logo on the pocket and a large one on the back. can they add that shirt?

COSXJFAN
08-14-2009, 08:24 AM
Hey Muddy what about having a thread were people put in t-shirt design ideas and make a xjtalk shirt with a member design on the back???

For you they would have to be size diesel!!!:rotfl2:

Mudderoy
08-14-2009, 08:43 AM

I think we can put a image on the front and the back. I believe this increases the cost. I'll check.

I found the one T-Shirt that I wear the most missing from the store. I like the pocket Ts with a small xjtalk logo on the pocket and a large one on the back. can they add that shirt?

Maybe you know more about it than me, since you were one of the ones to suggest the cafepress site, but from what I can tell the shirts are the shirts they offer. You don't add to their inventory, if you know what I mean.

Mudderoy
08-14-2009, 09:06 AM
Ok I checked one t-shirt and it allows front and back images.

Personally I think the member designed image should be up front and xjtalk on the back, but I'm fine with it either way.

The additional image adds $3 to the t-shirt I checked.

Voldemort
08-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Ok I checked one t-shirt and it allows front and back images.

Personally I think the member designed image should be up front and xjtalk on the back, but I'm fine with it either way.

The additional image adds $3 to the t-shirt I checked.

You can do both ways. I know some guys that do screen press stuff also so if we get a design then I could find out a bulk price and then see how many people want them. We may be able to get a xjtalk shirt for like $9-$11?

Mudderoy
08-14-2009, 06:20 PM
You can do both ways. I know some guys that do screen press stuff also so if we get a design then I could find out a bulk price and then see how many people want them. We may be able to get a xjtalk shirt for like $9-$11?

As long as they are not being sold for profit, go for it! :rotfl2:

BlueXJ
08-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Maybe you know more about it than me, since you were one of the ones to suggest the cafepress site, but from what I can tell the shirts are the shirts they offer. You don't add to their inventory, if you know what I mean.

I just know about it from a consumer standpoint. Didn't know if they offered several clothing items from which to choose.

Mudderoy
08-14-2009, 09:56 PM
I just know about it from a consumer standpoint. Didn't know if they offered several clothing items from which to choose.

The only shirt they had with a pocket was a denim shirt. I added it.