PDA

View Full Version : xjtalk merchandise

Mudderoy
08-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Wow! I'm really surprised by how many xjtalk branded items have been purchased from http://cafepress.com/xjtalk store!

As you receive your goodies would you mind dropping a note here about the quality, and maybe a picture or two?

I have been assured that the quality is top notch, so I'm not expecting a bad report, just like to hear it first hand.

Thank you for liking the board enough to purchase one of these products! :D

Melissa
08-13-2009, 04:32 PM
I just ordered a shirt, so I will for sure get you a picture and a report after it gets here

Melissa
08-19-2009, 01:31 AM
What really sucks is when the shipper gives you a tracking number, and then that tracking number tells you that your shirt is up in Federal Way, Washington and it's been there all darn day, it's so close, yet so far.

whowey
08-19-2009, 11:39 AM
Our local Jeep club had a cafe press store before the Daimler lawyers closed down every Jeep club that had a store if you were not willing to pay outrageous liscensing fees.

We only had complaints about three items..

The process used to print black T-shirts caused them to make the logos look hazy. But they were reworking that process when we closed our store.

The clocks did not show round logos correctly. When you looked at the borders the round logo wasn't quite round.

And the logo peeled off the trucker hat. But Cafe Press pulled those from the options to fix that.

The Customer Service folks at Cafe Press were VERY responsive to problems, or questions. At least to account holders. And they pay quite quickly when you reach the preset balance.

But the real question is who is gonna be the first one to order the thong and take pictures in it??????

Mudderoy
08-19-2009, 12:28 PM
Our local Jeep club had a cafe press store before the Daimler lawyers closed down every Jeep club that had a store if you were not willing to pay outrageous liscensing fees.

We only had complaints about three items..

The process used to print black T-shirts caused them to make the logos look hazy. But they were reworking that process when we closed our store.

The clocks did not show round logos correctly. When you looked at the borders the round logo wasn't quite round.

And the logo peeled off the trucker hat. But Cafe Press pulled those from the options to fix that.

The Customer Service folks at Cafe Press were VERY responsive to problems, or questions. At least to account holders. And they pay quite quickly when you reach the preset balance.

But the real question is who is gonna be the first one to order the thong and take pictures in it??????

Careful what you wish for. It will be Spanky, and he'll be wearing that and a welding helment!

Melissa
08-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Well my shirt got here in the mail today. It is light weight and the t-shirt is a Hanes, looks like it will hold up well. I took a quick pic, but it's not a very good one. I'll take a better picture later.

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/melreese83/misc%20pictures/HPIM0756.jpg

jugbutt
08-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Whee can I order me one and how much?

Mudderoy
08-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Whee can I order me one and how much?

There is a banner ad that comes up randomly. The link is www.cafepress.com/xjtalk. There's lots of stuff there. Oh, it's pricy, I think that t-shirt was $24 after shipping.

Melissa
08-21-2009, 11:10 PM
I think next I'll order the tank top, so when I get my chest stared at, at least they will have something to read :thumbsup:

Is that TMI :eek:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Mudderoy
08-22-2009, 02:02 AM
I think next I'll order the tank top, so when I get my chest stared at, at least they will have something to read :thumbsup:

Is that TMI :eek:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I guess it really depends on the exact location of the chess hair. As long as it is 1000 miles away, I'm okay with it. :smiley-laughing021::eek::tmi: