PDA

View Full Version : Debates

07Negative
10-03-2012, 10:09 PM
So I watched the debates tonight. Anyone else? Opinions (minus the ignorant). I found it to be a wash.
I really can't tell too much of a difference between the two knuckle heads. Mitt being a moderate as well as Obama (not accounting for Obama's vice). Think I'll continue with keeping my ear closer to the local campaigns. Congress I think has been a pig pin (Pigs are better and far more useful than congress).

Sneedle Vision
10-03-2012, 10:33 PM
I was surprised at how Obama looked like he was lost without his teleprompter. Would've thought he would have shined in this format.

4.3LXJ
10-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Without a teleprompter to read, by bumbles and trips. The great orator is no more than a great reader

XJ Wheeler
10-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Well... Uh... we should... uh... take care of... uh...

ArmyGuy45
10-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Romney did good on asking Obama about what has he promised and what has he done. Obama should of hit more on Romney "plans" since not many of us really know what Romney plans on doing.

Joliet Johnny
10-04-2012, 05:43 AM
You know I was thinking about Obama and his teleprompter failures comparing him to Bush. Bush would say some random crazy thing and Obama just goes um um ahh thing thing about what Im trying to say is...

OrangeXJ
10-04-2012, 07:15 AM
This morning the majority of the meida are giving Mitt the win.He brought his A game and Oboma did not. And I agree

07Negative
10-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Mitt did come way more prepared. Obama had this look on his face, "get me the hell out of here."

Mudderoy
10-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I just read this on Twitter...
@tombrokaw Dawn of a new day for Romney,a cold morning for Obama The president was like an nfl replacement ref - out of his league

If you don't read twitter-eze, this was sent by Tom Brokaw

and

@RickLeventhal CNN reporting its viewers have Romney beating Obama in last night's debate 67%-25%

Sneedle Vision
10-04-2012, 11:05 AM
I was somewhat disappointed that they kept speaking for each other. Obama: "Mitt has this $5 million tax plan...blah blah". Romney: "That is just not accurate. blah blah" and vice versa.

I did think it was funny how neither had respect for the moderator nor the format.

Brasscatz
10-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I like how even the news reporters that are usually so obviously in favor of Obama are saying things in favor of Romney! Some even seem like they are making fun of Obama lol

4.3LXJ
10-04-2012, 06:23 PM
What else can they do. It is obvious.

Mudderoy
10-08-2012, 02:45 PM
http://youtu.be/dKMUHcgsbag

http://youtu.be/7AzmXeZgGS0

denverd1
10-23-2012, 09:52 AM
There has been more media backing a republican in the last month than I have seen in years. Not just on CNBC... I think last night was a wash as well. Where Obama needed a clear victory to offset the first several rounds of debates, he didn't deliver. The great orator, I simply that -- not much of a politician. And a bumbling idiot without a prompt. Last nights debates was a pile of he-said blah blah blah. And I can't believe Obama is STILL talking about Bush!!! It's been 4 years! 2 of which you had a democratic congress! epic fail! Although Romney only boxed him in once and could've done a better job exploiting those opportunities. Pretty boring debate.