PDA

View Full Version : Land use.

AwesomeXj
10-03-2012, 08:44 AM
I was wondering if we could get a land use area in the forum. Myself and I'm sure many others are involved with opening new OHV areas as well as working to keep current OHV areas open and working to improve existing ones. It could be a place for those of us to inform the rest of the forum users about land use matters.

Please look into this as it is an important part of our hobby & lifestyle.

Thank you.

cantab27
10-03-2012, 10:55 PM
yep good plan ............

Mudderoy
10-04-2012, 12:53 AM
I was wondering if we could get a land use area in the forum. Myself and I'm sure many others are involved with opening new OHV areas as well as working to keep current OHV areas open and working to improve existing ones. It could be a place for those of us to inform the rest of the forum users about land use matters.

Please look into this as it is an important part of our hobby & lifestyle.

Thank you.

Had one a couple of years ago. It died a slow death, finally removed. Maybe now that we have more people it would see some activity.

cantab27
10-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Had one a couple of years ago. It died a slow death, finally removed. Maybe now that we have more people it would see some activity.

and this could well be the man for the job keeping the thread alive

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11926

email time :D

NW99XJ
10-04-2012, 05:43 PM
I fully support this idea, and would of course be involved.

AwesomeXj
10-11-2012, 08:56 AM
So, is there a decision on whether or not we can get a land use forum?

Mudderoy
10-11-2012, 09:31 AM
So, is there a decision on whether or not we can get a land use forum?

Oh the decision was yes, I was just trying to get someone from the Blueribbon Coalition on the podcast to talk about land use. I haven't had any luck so we'll just create the forum. Thanks for the reminder.

NW99XJ
10-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Maybe I can try to reach out to a Representative from Tread Lightly......
Does anyone think that might make for an interesting interview?

Mudderoy
10-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Maybe I can try to reach out to a Representative from Tread Lightly......
Does anyone think that might make for an interesting interview?

I do. I just sent an e-mail to BlueRibbon Coalition for one. Hit up those other folks as well.

NW99XJ
10-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Will Do!

AwesomeXj
10-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Oh the decision was yes, I was just trying to get someone from the Blueribbon Coalition on the podcast to talk about land use. I haven't had any luck so we'll just create the forum. Thanks for the reminder.

Awesome. Thanks