PDA

View Full Version : Episode 48 - XJ TALK SHOW! - Sept. 30th, 2012

Mudderoy
10-01-2012, 09:09 AM
xjtalk.com stats! (No it’s not boring!)
The state of the new 4.0l rebuild in my Jeep!
Jeep Tips! – Steering with Steve, 4.3lxj
Follow up interview with Josh, NW99XJ
Closing with announcement of next week’s guest!

Want to be a guest? [email protected] or call 530-675-4102
Have a Jeep Tip? [email protected], or call 530-675-4102

:link: (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com/)

prerunner1982
10-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks for another good show Tony. I like the stats. We can tell the forum is growing with all the Welcome threads popping up but I like putting it into numbers so you can see that it's just not perception.

Mudderoy
10-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Thanks for another good show Tony. I like the stats. We can tell the forum is growing with all the Welcome threads popping up but I like putting it into numbers so you can see that it's just not perception.

I don't know if you get the bi-monthly newsletter, but it is displayed on it. Just for the last two weeks of course.

NW99XJ
10-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Sorry about the sound quality on this one guys... it's nothing we could've done directly to improve it... it was just one of those things, the Skype connection broke down at times, and I had no idea it was happening until Tony said something. (I cant hear it on my end)
We'll do whatever we can to hopefully prevent this from happening again in the future, and please know that this only can occur during a Skype connection, and wont ever be there during the Electrical & Audio Tips part of the show.
Thanks for listening!

prerunner1982
10-01-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't know if you get the bi-monthly newsletter, but it is displayed on it. Just for the last two weeks of course.

I don't think/know if I do, but I do try to check it out on here when I notice that you post them.

Carves
10-01-2012, 06:11 PM
damn podcast .. :mad:

I've got so many other things I should be doing .... :D

Brasscatz
10-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Another awesome show Tony! Always dig your Jeep stories and Steve's tips and now Josh's tips too. I say don't worry about the 30 minute interview limit ;) I enjoy a lengthy show lol. I know it must take you several hours of editing and preparation to produce the final product so I can understand keeping the show around an hour. Again, loved it as always!

Mudderoy
10-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Another awesome show Tony! Always dig your Jeep stories and Steve's tips and now Josh's tips too. I say don't worry about the 30 minute interview limit ;) I enjoy a lengthy show lol. I know it must take you several hours of editing and preparation to produce the final product so I can understand keeping the show around an hour. Again, loved it as always!

It takes about 3 hours to edit and post. :D