PDA

View Full Version : Question

OMC OFFROAD
09-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Hey would you all be interested in have a rep from CORVA or the State Capitol for CORVA on the talk show? I would love to get some one you all can interview. Also would you be interested in doing a story on the food and toy drive im putting on?

XJ Wheeler
09-27-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm sure you could pm Mudderoy, plus this thread here is just for that. http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11557 Sounds like a great idea.

Mudderoy
09-27-2012, 04:18 AM
Hey would you all be interested in have a rep from CORVA or the State Capitol for CORVA on the talk show? I would love to get some one you all can interview. Also would you be interested in doing a story on the food and toy drive im putting on?

Sure. I'll have to go back and look at your post on the toy drive since I have interviews for the next 3 shows. We could do something in the 5 to 15 minute range and get it in sooner though.

OMC OFFROAD
09-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Sure. I'll have to go back and look at your post on the toy drive since I have interviews for the next 3 shows. We could do something in the 5 to 15 minute range and get it in sooner though.

Sounds good sir please let me know Thank you:D

OMC OFFROAD
09-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Sounds good sir please let me know Thank you:D

This would be so cool cant wait.:shocker: