PDA

View Full Version : T-g-i-f ?

Punisher
08-10-2009, 07:22 PM
A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F". He smiled ar her and replied, "S-H-I-T". She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F", more slowly. He again answered, "S-H-I-T". The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F". The man smiles back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T". The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain. 'T-G-I-F' means 'Thanks God It's Friday' Get it duhhh? The man answered, "S-H-I-T" means ' Sorry Honey, It's Thursday'--Duh-Huh....

muddeprived
08-11-2009, 08:56 AM
A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F". He smiled ar her and replied, "S-H-I-T". She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F", more slowly. He again answered, "S-H-I-T". The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F". The man smiles back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T". The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain. 'T-G-I-F' means 'Thanks God It's Friday' Get it duhhh? The man answered, "S-H-I-T" means ' Sorry Honey, It's Thursday'--Duh-Huh....

funny one. I laughed and then showed my blonde gf, she smacked me upside the head. still funny. :)

96xj
08-11-2009, 10:43 AM
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Punisher
08-11-2009, 05:36 PM
funny one. I laughed and then showed my blonde gf, she smacked me upside the head. still funny. :)

LOL thats funny......

ol"blue
08-12-2009, 07:31 AM
That's a good one.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

BlueXJ
08-12-2009, 10:38 AM
I liked it too!

Melissa
08-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Very cute!