PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area folks?

07Negative
09-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Are there any Bay Area folks? I've found a few flaky ones while selling stuff on Craigslist. But no one I'd really want to hang out with. Please have all your teeth and don't use racial slurs. I'm not into racists crack heads.

Mudderoy
09-21-2012, 10:58 AM
I see posts like this from time to time, and I fear we just don't have enough members yet, to guarantee a response.

Always worth posting and asking though. I just hate to see posts without a reply I guess.

07Negative
09-21-2012, 01:03 PM
I don't know why I even try. I kinda don't care for people much. But of all humans, XJ owners. They seem to be the coolest thus far. However there are some doh doh's out there.

Mudderoy
09-21-2012, 01:19 PM
I don't know why I even try. I kinda don't care for people much. But of all humans, XJ owners. They seem to be the coolest thus far. However there are some doh doh's out there.

Always is and always will be, but it does make life interesting. Not necessarily better, but interesting. :D

srocks
01-05-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm from the Bay Area. I don't know if we'll hang out much, my xj is stock and it has not seen dirt in a long time :) That is if you were looking for someone to do 4x4 with.

4.3LXJ
01-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Sam, I am not all that far from you in Chico. Dee Jay has been here to my place and we have wheeled together. Here is Dee Jay and our two rigs. You could make it in here too. Excellent scenery here.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/warriorsuspension/Cohassett%20Road/th_IMG_0611.jpg (http://s649.beta.photobucket.com/user/warriorsuspension/media/Cohassett%20Road/IMG_0611.jpg.html)

nateyz2000
03-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Manteca here! I lost my app on my phone and forgot about you guys! Sorry!

GetRstuck
11-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Hello I am in the North Bay and up for some wheelin. I have to find a trailer for my son stock 2wd. I have a 4x4 Frontier. Hopefully we will have his rig up and running this spring. Hoping to make his a 4wd by then. I has been to Praire City a few time and he is going to need some driving lessons there.

4.3LXJ
11-24-2013, 09:40 PM
We will be wheeling starting in the spring. Most of the places we wheel are getting snow now. We made our last trip "Last Sunday We Went to Hell .........." just a few weeks ago and encountered some snow. You won't see that in the Coast Range, but we are further inland. However we will post up when we will be going so you can join us

07Negative
12-04-2013, 11:06 PM
What part of north bay? Marin county? Or further north?

GetRstuck
12-05-2013, 12:17 AM
I am up in Novato.

07Negative
12-14-2013, 02:40 AM
I work in San Rafael on Sundays. Been looking for a few acres that way. Nice to see a local on here.

ChiefRocka
12-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Hollister here .....

07Negative
12-19-2013, 11:27 PM
I saw ur build post. Great progress man. I think you're all 1.5-2 hours away.

bad luck
12-20-2013, 08:18 AM
I grew up in the Bay Area, in Milpitas. But we then moved down towards Salinas to get out of the area. This was back in the late sixties, I would never consider living there again, if I had a choice. But back then it was nice with all the orchards everywhere. We used to go down to Hunter Ligget to go on some trails it was a lot of fun.

ChiefRocka
12-20-2013, 08:52 AM
I was born and raised in San Jose. Lived in the same house until I married my wife in 99. Bought a small place, and lived another 10 in sj.

Enough was enough, and it was time to get out, and buy a nicer place, and get out of the crowded city life.

Got a nice ranch style house, in a rural area ... happy now

07Negative
12-27-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm not from here, but have spent too much time here at this point. Its just too damn violent, expensive, and crowded. I'm not very like minded with much of the people here either.

prcjeep
12-27-2013, 11:05 PM
I lived in Salinas for the ages of 4-11 then we moved to Santa Rosa north of the Bay. I'm also not very like minded with the folk at there. But the scenery is nice. Surfing and snowboarding were both within a few hours drive

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

nateyz2000
12-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Snowboarding trip planned for soon?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

07Negative
01-02-2014, 06:03 PM
I tried to get my g/f to move to Petaluma/ Santa Rosa but she complained how far it was. It's nice up there. I love all the farms & micro brews up there. There's also white folks up there. Nowa days in Bay Area. These jackasses roll around in grandmas Buick on 22" rims, crappy rap music, and throwin shit out the windows. Pants hanging around their knees. Ghetto culture makes this place ugly.
I used to surf in Aptos all the time. Santa Cruz Mt.'s great for cross country bike riding. Sierras are 3-4 hours away. But it's just too violent here. Tons of rules/laws. Theft like crazy. Damn Occupy protesters that smash up business windows. Some union is always on strike. Spare the air. Can't BBQ, but u can smoke a blunt all day any where. I can't for the life of me get my g/f to move out of this place. We lived in Sacramento for a short time. And that city is just gross. But I like how it's close to everything. You can hit I5 and be in Oregon in no time.