PDA

View Full Version : Husky Molded Rear Cargo Liner

Mudderoy
08-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Husky Molded Rear Cargo Liner

I've been eye balling one of these for awhile. I finally got it, and it's good too since I have a bunch of dirty tires in the back of my 98 XJ to take to Matt's place tomorrow.

REVIEW: The first thing you notice about this liner is it's thin, I mean really thin. I have a set of Quadratec front floor covers and they are much thicker than this. The Quadratec were about $10 cheaper than the Husky front floor covers. So I don't know if all of Husky's stuff is this thin.

I'll just have to use it and see how it holds up.

Quadratec has this Husky cargo liner for $82.99 plus shipping I was able to find the same thing at StreetSideAuto.com for $66.33 and free shipping.

Again Quadratec told me (a couple of years ago now) that they would match prices all I have to do is call them and speak to a sales person. Frankly it's just easier to find a place that sells it much cheaper and with free shipping instead of having to place a phone call and tell them where it's cheaper, have them check and give me the discount.

Come on Quadratec. Love your site, love your array of products but lower the prices and lets get some free shipping going on.

Carves
08-23-2012, 08:51 PM
:thumbsup:

Some "wear and tear" over time updates, down the track would be good too ... have been thinking about a liner.

Dredwolf
10-27-2012, 02:14 PM
:thumbsup:

Some "wear and tear" over time updates, down the track would be good too ... have been thinking about a liner.

X2, looking at a solution for this as well. Yes, my XJ is not a DD, but I want it to last, and be able to haul parts without completely ruining the carpet, or soaking it with oil and grease from parts.

Nice to hear on the Quadratec floor mats too.